What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
00150326.jpg

Ta Choppies for the pic...

ozhawk66

Juniors
Ghoulies said:
How sad.... this is now the largest thread in the NRL section.

Very telling indeed on how easy it is to get underneath the skin of league fans concerning this subject.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I have no idea, I don't follow Boxing.

How many pictures of Randy Moss spiking do you have that you want to call a TD catch?

:lol:

Nice try. Knockouts in league. I take that as another 'no'.

ozhawk66

Juniors
ok dog molester, If I prove it by posting the reply # in which you you called it a catch, you leave LU and go to bigfooty.

If I don't prove it by posting the reply number, I'll leave.

Fair?

And don't bother changing the posts either...

Good grief, idget. The catch was famous, the pic itself was not of the catch. I chose to post it cause it was more dramatic looking and because he was a bit high off the ground for a spike.

How about you having the guts to answer the question? If you do, then I'll leave. If you don't, then you stay anyway. But here's your chance to get me gone......I wonder why you want me gone anyway, can't handle it?

ozhawk66

Juniors
Hell, in the first picture he's using the opponent as a trampoline and he still isn't that high....

You're incredibly stupid ozdork and you have a truly demented sense of distance and proportion.

LOL You've been suckered with that pick. So much for your "eye" in two dimensional space.....that pick I gave you was the AFTER......I'll include the BEFORE pick as well. Trampoline? I think not!

before......

89.jpg

after......

88.jpg

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
LOL You've been suckered with that pick. So much for your "eye" in two dimensional space.....that pick I gave you was the AFTER......I'll include the BEFORE pick as well. Trampoline? I think not!

before......

89.jpg

after......

88.jpg

hahahahahahahaha

He's done it again.

It's the same split second from two different angles dim wit.

If you wanna see assisted elevation in sport check this out

sampi3.jpg

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
Good grief, idget. The catch was famous, the pic itself was not of the catch. I chose to post it cause it was more dramatic looking and because he was a bit high off the ground for a spike.

What was so famous about the catch? He was not off the ground when he spiked it.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
hahahahahahahaha

He's done it again.

You are blatantly stupid if you can't recognize the defender is BEHIND Moss in the 1st pic. Here's basic hint, stupid; look as Moss' left shoe IN FRONT of the defenders helmet. Now look at where that same shoe is in the 2nd pic.

Idiot. Great depth perception on your part.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
What was so famous about the catch? He was not off the ground when he spiked it.

If you can't tell he was off the ground when he spiked it, then your abilities of perception are lacking, too.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
You are blatantly stupid if you can't recognize the defender is BEHIND Moss in the 1st pic. Here's basic hint, stupid; look as Moss' left shoe IN FRONT of the defenders helmet. Now look at where that same shoe is in the 2nd pic.

Idiot. Great depth perception on your part.

I meant within the same second split. My bad. Still proves nothing.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
hahahahahahahaha

He's done it again.

If you wanna see assisted elevation in sport check this out

Assisted elevation is illegal in football. How 'bout pics of platers launching themselves into the air? How 'bout some pics from AFL'rs that are as tall as Randy ;) And as fast?

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
If you can't tell he was off the ground when he spiked it, then your abilities of perception are lacking, too.

What was so famous about the catch?

And you thought he was spiking it 4 foot in the air. hahaha

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
What was so famous about the catch?

And you thought he was spiking it 4 foot in the air. hahaha

I'll help you one more time, idget. Look at where Moss' hips are at in relation to the base of the goalpost (where the padding ends and the bar curls to the crossbar). Get it? I know you don't want too admit it, but pics don't lie.

And by the way, Randy has a 99+ cm vertical leap. That's from a standing-still position. Dunking a basketball is no prob, he just has to be careful to not bump his head on the backboard on the way up.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
It was in his rookie season and I'll leave it at that.

Truth is that for his third td he took a few steps, stopped and propped received a pass under little pressure, beat a feable tackle, goose stepped another opponent and scored. The goose step was good but the catch was straight forward. All you had to do was go to your iloverandy.com and watch the video.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
Truth is that for his third td he took a few steps, stopped and propped received a pass under little pressure, beat a feable tackle, goose stepped another opponent and scored. The goose step was good but the catch was straight forward. All you had to do was go to your iloverandy.com and watch the video.

It's the speed from this guy that makes it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.