What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
lol Check out the idiot trying to justify his stupidity again.

His feet, genius, are no better than 4 feet off the ground in any of those pictures. There isn't an AFL player who couldn't jump that. Hell, in the first picture he's using the opponent as a trampoline and he still isn't that high....

You're incredibly stupid ozdork and you have a truly demented sense of distance and proportion.

You are a true idiot. Plain and simple. Now you're trying to gauge Moss jumping against AFL players? :lol: I'd love to see pics of them 10 feet in the air trying to catch a pass from behind. You see, idiot, what you miss out on is that it's easy to jump high while running FORWARD.....this is Randy jumping backwards or stopping after full out to get that high....you'd freak if you knew Randy Moss' vertical leap LOL

And by the way, thar ain't no way anyone in league can match Randy in the speed dept.

* Remember the famous dunk where Jordan ALMOST dunked from the foul line? Guess what, Randy has done it.

By the way, you're that stupid that Snoopster even told you it was the spike after the touchdown and you still insisted us that it was a picture of the catch for the touchdown.

Did you also know that he ran the ball in on that one, near the sideline?

Next........

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
Blind as a twit. It was a famous catch that was actually measured through film. You don't know how stupid you've become with that response.

Moss scored 3 touchdowns on the 26th of November 1998:

1st: A 51 yard touchdown

11_26_98ninth_td.jpg

2nd: Could be this one as he caught it low down

11_26_98tenth_td.jpg

3rd: This is his eleventh td of the season

11_26_98eleventh_td.jpg

Check your history books Ozdork.

Who's looking stupid now?

ozhawk66

Juniors
By the way, you're that stupid that Snoopster even told you it was the spike after the touchdown and you still insisted us that it was a picture of the catch for the touchdown.

Did you also know that he ran the ball in on that one, near the sideline?

Next........

Keep trying.....

ozhawk66 said:
I didn't say it was a catch, idiot! It's just a shot of how high he was without trying to leap so high. You're too high on yourself.

So what is this then, the Treaty of Versailles?

ozhawk66 said:
Blind as a twit. It was a famous catch that was actually measured through film. You don't know how stupid you've become with that response.

:lol:

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
Moss scored 3 touchdowns on the 26th of November 1998:

1st: A 51 yard touchdown

2nd: Could be this one as he caught it low down

3rd: This is his eleventh td of the season

Check your history books Ozdork.

Who's looking stupid now?

History books? I saw this game live and you don't know how much of an idiot you are with this post. Moss touched the ball 3 times and scored 3 times.

And one of those TD's was just a short catch where he outran two guys that were not only in front of him, but they had the angles.

By the way, ignat, one doesn't have to leap 8-10 feet in the air to catch a football in the NFL. That low catch is also a great example of how he caught the ball, yet in every league match, so many can't catch the ball when it is thrown too low. And that's at slow-motion compared to the speed of the NFL.

Snoop

Coach
Ozdork: the greatest backpeddler in the world.

* You know how Lance Armstrong peddles really fast, Ozdork actually peddles faster backwards.

ozhawk66 said:
Keep trying.....

It's over doofus.

I warned you that arguing with people who actually follow the NFL would finish you off.

And people who can read and write English...

And people with more than 5 braincells....

And people who aren't inanimate objects...

ozhawk66

Juniors
So what is this then, the Treaty of Versailles?

If you only knew, which you don't.

You didn't answer my other question, which is par for you......how many knockouts were there over the weekend in league?

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
Ozdork: the greatest backpeddler in the world.

* You know how Lance Armstrong peddles really fast, Ozdork actually peddles faster backwards.

This response of yours is a back-peddle to what I just informed you of. Nice try again, Junior.

ozhawk66 said:
History books? I saw this game live and you don't know how much of an idiot you are with this post. Moss touched the ball 3 times and scored 3 times.

And one of those TD's was just a short catch where he outran two guys that were not only in front of him, but they had the angles.

By the way, ignat, one doesn't have to leap 8-10 feet in the air to catch a football in the NFL. That low catch is also a great example of how he caught the ball, yet in every league match, so many can't catch the ball when it is thrown too low. And that's at slow-motion compared to the speed of the NFL.

hahahahahahahah

You post a picture you claim is of a "catch" and it's proved to be a picture of a spike after the TD.

So what do you do?

Try and deflect, again.

Where do you go from here except back up your own sphincter....

ozhawk66

Juniors
It's over doofus.

I warned you that arguing with people who actually follow the NFL would finish you off.

And people who can read and write English...

And people with more than 5 braincells....

And people who aren't inanimate objects...

I knew it was over when you wouldn't answer THE question when confronted over and over and.....

If you followed the NFL, you would have a clue, and you don't.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:

So you would have known that he did not make some almighty magical leap to score his third td. You would have known the picture you originally posted was of him spiking the ball with his feet firmly planted an terra firma. You would have refrained from using such a photo as evidence to his great leaping ability. You would have not looked like the idiot you are.

ozhawk66

Juniors
hahahahahahahah

You post a picture you claim is of a "catch" and it's proved to be a picture of a spike after the TD.

So what do you do?

Try and deflect, again.

Here's your chance, ignat. Prove where I claimed that to be a catch.

And when you can't, you be a f**kwit.

ozhawk66 said:
If you only knew, which you don't.

You didn't answer my other question, which is par for you......how many knockouts were there over the weekend in league?

I have no idea, I don't follow Boxing.

How many pictures of Randy Moss spiking do you have that you want to call a TD catch?

ozhawk66

Juniors
hahahahahahahah

So what do you do?

Try and deflect, again.

Later ladies. I be back when you gals have something real to bang on.

ok dog molester, If I prove it by posting the reply # in which you you called it a catch, you leave LU and go to bigfooty.

If I don't prove it by posting the reply number, I'll leave.

Fair?

And don't bother changing the posts either...

Status
Not open for further replies.