What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Why does Lara Pitt bother putting up with these idiots, especially that bald idiot James Hooper who just argues with Pitt because she's a woman?

Her and Ikin are the only ones worth listening to here.

You’ve got 2 journalists who’s livelihoods depend on clicks..

You’ve got two presenters who’s don’t.

Not hard to see why the Journos on this show carry on like children...

I haven’t watched it this latety.. I’ve turned off. I like Ikin, Pitt and when Marshall n Graham are on...

Don’t mind Kent at times, but all too often he shouts people down with a different opinion.. and he’s got the hide to call Clint Newton childish..,

And the double standards, backing Vlandys sin bin high shot circus... yet condones/wants/like fighting in state of origin again....

African Monkey

First Grade
The joke about Hoopers behaviour is that his own Mrs is also a “journalist” and her favourite topic when it came to the NRL and it’s players was their treatment of women.
Hah! He's the worst! Her face was priceless when he was just interrupting her for the sake of it, before going on to repeat her point because he doesn't know anything himself apart from making up false rumours and copying whatever Kent has to say.

She should have just walked off the set.

blaza88z

Coach
The best moment of the night is when Kent asked DCE a loaded question, it was something along the lines of "What would you say to other players who are shooting down PVL", DCE completely ignored the agenda of his question and gave a balanced reply.

Kent absolutely wanted him to pucker up, he didn't.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The best moment of the night is when Kent asked DCE a loaded question, it was something along the lines of "What would you say to other players who are shooting down PVL", DCE completely ignored the agenda of his question and gave a balanced reply.

Kent absolutely wanted him to pucker up, he didn't.

If I was DCE I would have said " players need to be careful who they talk to as we all know journalists are not to be trusted" that would have been a laugh!

Kent going on about how no other business consults its staff, really? The good ones do, the poor ones dont and end up with industrial action happening!

KennySterling

Juniors
Why does Lara Pitt bother putting up with these idiots, especially that bald idiot James Hooper who just argues with Pitt because she's a woman?

Her and Ikin are the only ones worth listening to here.

Just watched last night's episode and Lara's common sense intellect completely went over the head of Hooper (data ? doh) & Kent. She is a breath of fresh air on that show.

I'm getting the impression that even Ikin is starting to get sick of his 'little mate' and the bald boofhead.

African Monkey

First Grade
Just watched last night's episode and Lara's common sense intellect completely went over the head of Hooper (data ? doh) & Kent. She is a breath of fresh air on that show.

I'm getting the impression that even Ikin is starting to get sick of his 'little mate' and the bald boofhead.
Yeah he definitely is, and you could tell when he would cut off the two boofheads to tell them that Pitt was right that he'd had enough of them, and funnily enough, that would set them off even more. It's like they can't handle that Pitt knows more than them on certain topics.

African Monkey

First Grade
If I was DCE I would have said " players need to be careful who they talk to as we all know journalists are not to be trusted" that would have been a laugh!

Kent going on about how no other business consults its staff, really? The good ones do, the poor ones dont and end up with industrial action happening!
Kent says any rubbish to suit his stupid agendas. If he ran a business he'd spend most of his time in court with all his employees taking legal action against him, to which he still would think he'd done anything wrong he's just that arrogant.

KennySterling

Juniors
Kent was also using the interview as an opportunity to promote his pro-V'landys agenda by inculcating this notion that V'landys "saved the game". Remember, Kent's employers love V'landys!

Listening to the 'Full Credit to the Boys' podcast this week, they were saying that certain journos were given the tip to 'get right behind PVL' after the Magic weekend debacle that brought wrath upon him.

It's not hard to spot who were straight onto the front foot in that regard is it ? Have they no integrity ? I believe they're no fans of the game, that's for sure.

Hooper being told Adam Reynolds was a done deal at the Sharks.

Less than a week later, Adam Reynolds signs with the Broncos. The guy just makes shit up, I'm sure of it.
I hate it when they refer to them as journalists on the show. Hooper is a reporter, not a journalist. He just reports what he is told by others; he trades in gossip.

African Monkey

First Grade
Hahaha Buzz rightfully points out that Sheens hasn't done anything in years in the NRL and won't succeed in his role at the Tigers next year and Hooper won't have any of it and points to his record about all the premierships he's won and that the game hasn't changed much in that period lol Hooper has no idea about the game.

African Monkey

First Grade
Hooper being told Adam Reynolds was a done deal at the Sharks.

Less than a week later, Adam Reynolds signs with the Broncos. The guy just makes shit up, I'm sure of it.
Yeah Buzz called him out on that as well and Hooper then backtracked saying that it was only 90% done and turned it back on Buzz haha the idiot.

Incorrect

Coach
Hahaha Buzz rightfully points out that Sheens hasn't done anything in years in the NRL and won't succeed in his role at the Tigers next year and Hooper won't have any of it and points to his record about all the premierships he's won and that the game hasn't changed much in that period lol Hooper has no idea about the game.
Like I posted over in the eels forum, He's f**king clueless, and not just about footy. He was talking about the Panthers officials and fans at Leichhardt having a whinge about Tigers fans giving Cleary a hard time and likened the Panthers officials/fans as the "boy who cried wolf"...Huh? That's up there with his inability to comprehend the concept of 'sliding doors' moments in life (rugby league digest podcast listeners will know what I'm talking about).... Really embarrassing....

KennySterling

Juniors
Like I posted over in the eels forum, He's f**king clueless, and not just about footy. He was talking about the Panthers officials and fans at Leichhardt having a whinge about Tigers fans giving Cleary a hard time and likened the Panthers officials/fans as the "boy who cried wolf"...Huh? That's up there with his inability to comprehend the concept of 'sliding doors' moments in life (rugby league digest podcast listeners will know what I'm talking about).... Really embarrassing....
Can someone please tell me how and where he has come from to have such an influential position in the game ? It's a constant head-scratcher to me. I could pull him up on so many errors. Does he know someone or have the photos of someone important ? Jeez.

Sure, we all know he's a feckit but his loudmouth pops up everywhere and I just can't believe straight-talking guys like Tallis (appear to) have respect for the buffoon. I'm no Buzz fan but good on him for calling him out.

African Monkey

First Grade
Can someone please tell me how and where he has come from to have such an influential position in the game ? It's a constant head-scratcher to me. I could pull him up on so many errors. Does he know someone or have the photos of someone important ? Jeez.

Sure, we all know he's a feckit but his loudmouth pops up everywhere and I just can't believe straight-talking guys like Tallis (appear to) have respect for the buffoon. I'm no Buzz fan but good on him for calling him out.
He must do, he's a complete tool who knows nothing about the game.

Perth Red

Post Whore

I've noticed even NRL.com are now running his articles! I thought they had their own media team or was that another Vlandys cut?

souths_reborn

Juniors
Could someone please tell me what that slimy toad Paul Kent was doing as part of the expert panel for the Justis Huni vs Paul Gallen fight? What does the guy know about boxing? He barely understands league yet he turns up at a event where he is even less qualified to provide analysis.