What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Wb1234

Referee
Geno's always been one of my favourites, I'll have to chase that one down and watch.
It’s all stuff out of the kings book

start with his career at the brl, to the start of the broncos to his time as a qld selector

I dunno if they’ve done the king but they need too

miles was a lot more generous to the qrl than the king was

Reactions: Vee

KennySterling

Juniors
Such a great, under-rated, modest player was Gene Miles.

Saw him come to UK as a kid on 82 Roos tour and he was 4th choice centre behind Rogers, Meninga and Ella (and probably only toured cos Cronin declined) but you could see his class in midweek games with Emus.

Four years later he was just awesome alongside Brett Kenny in the centres with Lewis at five eighth and Meninga even playing second-row. Then, he killed it alongside Martin Offiah for a year at Wigan in 92 - Offiah signed mid season and played only 16 games, Geno sent him in for 30 tries !

mozza91

Coach
Apparently speed is good and Johnathon Thurston was a great defender. Some amazing insights from such great Rugby League minds.

Diesel

Referee
I’ve watched two episodes this year, both with 5 minutes. It’s the same shit, Rabbitohs, Roosters, maybe Broncos/Storm for the non-Sydney teams and then back to Panthers or Tigers.
Same shit every night, Sydney centric

Delboy

First Grade
I’ve watched two episodes this year, both with 5 minutes. It’s the same shit, Rabbitohs, Roosters, maybe Broncos/Storm for the non-Sydney teams and then back to Panthers or Tigers.
Same shit every night, Sydney centric
More like Anastacentric, steers every conversation to Roosters, Souths, Dogs and Tigers. All sides he played for, it’s becoming difficult to watch, even Buzz has joined the Roosters love fest ( only needs lunch with Uncle Nick)