What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 League

Monk

Referee
So sorry for the hold up guys. Been fixing up stuff for uni all night and got uni orientation tomorrow.

Will pm Ab my Mobile number and my NRLCEO account details so i don't hold everything up tomorrow, i have orientation all day then work till 8pm, will try to be online as soon as i get home from work. Will create an auto-select list.

Monk

Referee
"Please remember that after the drafting starts, your pre-selection list becomes locked and you will not be able to make any changes to it.

Please Note: Once you lock in the pre-selection order, you will only be able to sort the pre-selection list via the 'Name' tab on the Drafting page. Although the pre-selection order is locked in, you will not be able to view this on the Drafting page. We are currently looking into fixing this issue."

Just making sure everyone knows about the above.

EDIT: Scratch that, looks as though you can make changes to it (See migs post in the LU2 thread)

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
edit - having read back through the thread i have discovered the problem. sif bind the invite address to the signup address. amatuers!

sorry for being AFK. some unique set of circumstances involving the fate of my club, plus another weird commitment came out of left field. i would have usually been at work until at least 8.

Last edited:
We done a draft last night and it went smooth , alot better than last year. There were no troubles with the site. We had 10 players with a 1 minute time limit and it took us 4 hours.

Good luck with yours

abpanther

Staff member
Alright, looks like everyone is onboard, great stuff.

THinking of starting the draft today at around 9am with 12hr time limits, what does everyone think?

Monk

Referee
I'll be at uni by then, I trust my autolist and abs judgement when it comes to my picks.

Big Sam

First Grade
Can only give you 9-10 AB. Then I should be back on this evening (Oz time) til about midnight.

_Johnsy

Referee
sounds good ab, the auto lists should ensure we get a decent chunk of the draft done. Afterall we have a bit of time on our side. Aslong as it gets underway I'll be happy. If everyone has say, 50 on their draft list we should get at least 5 minimump players each.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
back online, good to go. Start work at 1pm today so gota few hours to get through some rounds.

Big Sam

First Grade
Can you do an auto list?

I've added 20 players to it.

Also can we get an update of who has new team names?

Los Bastardos?
The Spare Bats?
The Dribbling Pooches?
Random Suspects?
Orange Alpacas?

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Los Barstados is me. 1st round selection order is
History: Round 1

Turn 1: Bulls - CHOOSING
Turn 2: Rhinos XIII - Waiting