What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 League

_Johnsy

Referee
I suppose that was one simple thing we overlooked, you could not turn on your auto draft pick until the draft had started.

_Johnsy

Referee
well I guess it gives me the opportunity to have a massive auto pick list should I be away from the computer. Time to get adding players.

abpanther

Staff member
And there it is, Robbie Farah is the first pick off the board, I was very happy to get him last year at #7 or so

_Johnsy

Referee
& we are off

Turn 1: Bulls - Robbie Farah
Turn 2: Rhinos XIII - Jamie Soward
Turn 3: Los Bastardos - Michael Gordon
Turn 4: The Spare Bats - Todd Carney

Big Sam

First Grade
What if my auto list, despite having 40 players on it, gets exhausted whilst I'm unable to make a pick? Will that just stop the draft?

abpanther

Staff member
Tough choice there, my first choices were obviously taken.

Carney is an interesting one, he will miss at least a month or so, a bit of a gamble to keep your team winning while he is out, he is obviously money when he is playing

Mig2006

Juniors
yeh sam it will

NO IT WON'T GRIFFO.

Two things boys - MONK - you CAN change your preselection list at any time during the draft (the message on site is old and is getting changed)

SAM - if your prelist becomes exhausted and you are under auto pick the site WILL pick up a random player for you!

THE DRAFT WILL NOT STOP FOR ANYONE!!!

Latest posts