What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

ForestDragon

Juniors
You are either locked out or have no permission for player selection for this week of Finals

ALL i get when i log in it wont let me select even though i won last week and should be in the next finals match

zombie jesus

Staff member
Yeah I get that message in one of my other leagues where I'm like you and won through to this week of the finals. It's f**ked.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Through to the grand final baby! I say it will be a rematch with Benji Magic.

Also made my Legends league grand final, 2/3 ain't bad.

Souths United win fifth position after thrilling victory

Souths United have dramatically sealed fifth place in the LU 2 Competition after a nailbiting 43-42 win over the Mighty Mustangs.

After several stars were ruled out due to niggling injuries a reduced team waited until the last minute to clinch the final spot in the top half by the barest of margins.

Centre Kane Linnett's two try and two line-break performance proved the difference and NRL team mate James Tamou's workhorse try not enough to seal the win for the opposition.

"I am proud of every one of the boys and with alot of high's and alot of low's but each one of them tried their guts out every week"

Jarod Croker was awarded Souths United Player of the Year after leading the NRL's leading point scorer and a consistent try-scorer.

Coach Thtr has confirmed he will go around again next season, unconfirmed where he'll be coaching but it will be in LU2 competition.

Thtr wishes one final good luck to the remaining teams.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Most definitely, massive score, well done. I'm heading to Thailand tomorrow, hopefully I can get online during the week to put my line up in. Good luck.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Golden Pash Troopers line up/squad for the NRLCEO LU2 Grand Final

01. Matt Bowen
02. Ash Graham
03. Brent Tate
04. Blake Ayshford
05. Krisnan Inu
06. Jonathan Thurston (gk) (c)
07. Shaun Johnson (dropped)
08. Jason King
09. Andrew McCullough
10. Keith Galloway
11. Gavin Cooper
12. Alex Glenn
13. Ben Creagh

14. Kevin Kingston
15. Mitch Aubusson
16. David Mead
17. Brett Stewart

Jamie Buhrer
Ben Matulino
Beau Champion (injured)
BJ Leilua (injured)
Robbie Farah (injured)
Luke Lewis (injured)
Joel Edwards (dropped)
Curtis Sironen (injured)

I may struggle this week, don't have a halfback at all, been riding the Cowboys all season (Bowen/Tate/Graham/Thurston/Cooper), hope they have a big win this week to help me along.

ForestDragon

Juniors
The Robbin Thievin Hoods side to take on the table topping Golden Pash Troopers in the Grand Final.

1..Lachlan coote
2..Manu Vatuvei
3..Timana Tahu
4..Matt Cooper
5..David Simmons
6..Benji marshall (k) capt
7..Dale cherry evans
8..Trent Merrin
9..Mitch Rein
10,Tim Grant
11.Josh Papalli
12.JWH
13..Elijah taylor

14.,Luke Douglas
15..Cameron Ciraldo
16..William Zillman
17..James Mcmanus

zombie jesus

Staff member
Score update

Robbin Thievin Hoods 47
Golden Pash Troopers 24

Still a lot of scoring to be done yet but looks like it might be a close one.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Looking like my decision to make Thurston my kicker over Inu may be the difference.... fuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Latest posts