What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

Round 9 V BRAWLERS

1 Cheyse BLAIR
2 Bill TUPOU
3 Antonio WINTERSTEIN
4 Greg INGLIS
5 Ken SIO
6 Wade GRAHAM
7 Peter WALLACE
8 James GRAHAM
9 Issac LUKE [c]
10 Martin KENNEDY
11 Dave TAYLOR
12 Dene HALATAU
13 Shaun FENSOM

14 Matt SRAMA
15 Aiden GUERRA
16 Ben ROBERTS
17 Konrad HURRELL

Butters

Bench
It'll be a miracle if i win this round. I forgot to select my team and the auto selected team is half made up of players who aren't playing this round and Darius Boyd is my captain with no goal kicker :/

zombie jesus

Staff member
This is looking like a two horse race. Golden Pash Troopers regularly racking up 100+ scores, averaging 82 a week.

Finally got my first win, Albeit against a team who didn't pick/or it reset on them but I'll take it. Greg's really stepping up as a captain that's for sure, Also Issac as a very solid option also.

This week's team: (Minus Dave Taylor, Issac Luke, Greg Inglis due to the Bye, Peter Wallace due to Injury & Kyle Stanley dropped)

1 Cheyse BLAIR
2 Ken SIO
3 Konrad HURRELL
4 Kane LINNETT
5 Bill TUPOU
6 Jack WIGHTON
7 Jordan RANKIN
8 Martin KENNEDY
9 Matt SRAMA
10 James GRAHAM
11 Dene HALATAU
12 David STAGG
13 Shaun FENSOM [c]

14 Aiden GUERRA
15 Wade GRAHAM
16 Daniel VIDOT
17 Antonio WINTERSTEIN

Last edited:
Souths United- Stepping Up

United coach Thtr is pleased with his side's form after two consecutive wins followed an unlucky loss due to the team being reset ultimately costing him the win though Thtr is all about now and the future.

"Yeah, what we do at training is finally being put together on the field and there is an improvement with our team cohesion, everyone playing for each other and several individuals hitting form"

Rabbitohs are on the verge of that second consecutive win after they hold a convincing 74 point lead over Robbin' Thievin Hoods who pipped them at the post in Round 1 in an high scoring affair.

Captain Shaun Fensom is leading the way with a 12 point captain's knock with another four players in Ken Sio, Konrad Hurrell, Aiden Guerra and Matt Srama all positing 10 or more points, Makeshift five-eighth Jack Wighton also posted a very healthy 9 points.

Thtr is expected to name a near unchanged line-up for Round 11 which will include regular captain Issac Luke coming back from the bye and Peter Wallace returning from Injury with Dave Taylor and Greg Inglis being unavailable for the second week in a row with the bye and now State of Origin Duty.

Last edited:
Reduced Team for R11

Due to the Bye Round, A reduced team has been named to play the Kamikaze Pirates.

A host of players will take the mandatory round off in order to gain two points for their team as well as Greg Inglis and Dave Taylor being on Origin duty despite South Sydney playing this week.

1. Kyle Stanley
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Konrad Hurrell
4. Kane Linnett
5. Bill Tupou
8. James Graham
9. Issac Luke [c]
10. Martin Kennedy
11. David Stagg
12. Aiden Guerra
13. Dene Halatau

14. Wade Graham
16. Daniel Vidot

A fair few new faces in this extended squad. Only missing Hurrell, Tupou and Graham due to the bye. Inglis and Taylor on the extended bench so if i forget to change the team if they don't play. I won't be down two men. I am likely to remember to change the team if i hear that they will play. Beau Scott is good cover for Taylor anyway. Beau was a recent addition returning from Injury. Shaun Fensom is captain in place of Greg Inglis and Issac Luke (who i had to regretfully drop so I could balance the team out more and Casey gives me another halfback option as well as Hooker and I knew I could substitute Issac for an actual kicker).

1 Cheyse BLAIR
2 Antonio WINTERSTEIN
3 Jarod CROKER [Gk]
4 Kane LINNETT
5 Jack WIGHTON
6 Aiden SEZAR
7 Peter WALLACE
8 James GRAHAM
9 Matt SRAMA
10 Matthew BELL
11 Beau SCOTT
12 Dene HALATAU
13 Shaun FENSOM [c]

14 Aiden GUERRA
15 Matt RYAN
16 Casey MCGUIRE
17 Josh MANSOUR

18 Dave TAYLOR
19 Greg INGLIS
20 Trent HODKINSON

Round 13 Team

Thtr is pleased to name his Round 13 line-up against #DarcyArmy.

With a big win over competition favourite Benji Magic, Thtr has made little changes to his winning formula.

The 117 point haul included a Fantastic captain's knock by Greg Inglis scoring 40 points alone with Dave Taylor and Jarod Croker also playing a big part in the victory.

Konrad Hurrell comes in for Kane Linnett from the bye as well as Wade Graham coming from the week off to replace new recruit Matt Ryan in the 17 and Ben Roberts has been re-signed to the club as cover for Casey McGuire's season ending injury.

Souths United have parted ways with Jack Wighton with immediate replacement Matthew Wright named to make his debut for the club and has been preferred over Regular Bill Tupou because of Wright being named to play at Fullback for Cronulla and will recieve more touches of the ball and will have more opportunities.

Both Tupou and Ryan are 18th and 19th man respectively.

Josh Mansour and Aiden Guerra both sit out this week because of the Bye.

No SOUTHS UNITED
1 Cheyse Blair
2 Antonio Winterstein
3 Jarod Croker [Gk]
4 Greg Inglis [c]
5 Matthew Wright
6 Aiden Sezar
7 Peter Wallace
8 James Graham
9 Matt Srama
10 Matthew Bell
11 Dene Halatau
12 Dave Taylor
13 Shaun Fensom

14 Wade Graham
15 Beau Scott
16 Ben Roberts
17 Konrad Hurrell

18 Bill Tupou
19 Matt Ryan

Last edited:

Benji Magic

Juniors
Very happy with my position at the mid way point of the comp......

Really impressed at how Josh Reynolds, Aaron Woods and Jonathon Wright have really stepped up and become key members of my starting side. These were well down on my selections list at the start of the comp. Of course Benny Barba was always going to be a gun. Maloney and Mateo are inonsistent but can produce massive scores when the warriors fire.

Disappointed with the contributions so far of Matt Gillett, Russell Packer and Shuan Kenny Dowall, these three will be under immense pressure to hold their spots once this bye/origin madness is over.

Who has everyone else got as guns/duds?

ForestDragon

Juniors
Hoods take on smacky this week after a tough battle to edge the Troopers.Benji was the standout with liam fulton also scoring well.

Very happy with my position at the mid way point of the comp......

Really impressed at how Josh Reynolds, Aaron Woods and Jonathon Wright have really stepped up and become key members of my starting side. These were well down on my selections list at the start of the comp. Of course Benny Barba was always going to be a gun. Maloney and Mateo are inonsistent but can produce massive scores when the warriors fire.

Disappointed with the contributions so far of Matt Gillett, Russell Packer and Shuan Kenny Dowall, these three will be under immense pressure to hold their spots once this bye/origin madness is over.

Who has everyone else got as guns/duds?

My Team came out really slowly.

Srama, Kennedy injured (not that he has done much this year), Inglis didn't hit form until midway through the first half of the year. Fensom went down for a few weeks. But keeping that same core and changing a few things around I've really got a roll on.

Certainly getting there, Getting a finals spot is all i want at the moment. that is my aim then go from there.

Round 15 Team V Mighty Mustangs

Kyle Stanley returns to the Squad from Free agency for Matt Bell who has been axed entirely and is 18th man for match, Shaun Fensom and Jarod Croker unavailable due to the bye.

Goal-kicker not yet decided.

Souths United
1 Cheyse Blair
2 Josh Mansour
3 Konrad Hurrell
4 Greg Inglis [c]
5 Bill Tupou
6 Aiden Sezar
7 Peter Wallace
8 James Graham
9 Matt Srama
10 Matt Ryan
11 Beau Scott
12 Dave Taylor
13 Wade Graham

14 Aiden Guerra
15 Dene Halatau
16 Kane Linnett
17 Antonio Winterstein
18 Kyle Stanley
19 Mitch Allgood
20 Dayne Weston
(Three to be omitted)

Decided I've got 8 backrowers and 4 front rowers so If I use Weston and Ryan as front rowers and not as backrowers then I'll have sufficient at the front.

Depending on if Maranta wins a spot over Copley in the coming couple of weeks, I may axe him if not to be and return a prop forward Bell or not.

Round 16 Team V Smackers:
1. Cheyse Blair
2. Bill Tupou
3. Jarrod Croker [Gk]
4. Greg Inglis [c]
5. Josh Mansour
6. Aiden Sezar
7. Peter Wallace
8. James Graham
9. Matt Srama
10. Jason Ryles
11. Nigel Plum
12. Dave Taylor
13. Shaun Fensom

14. Aiden Guerra
15. Dene Halatau
16. Kane Linnett
17. Beau Scott

Bye:- Wade Graham, Konrad Hurrell
Dropped: Matt Ryan, Antonio Winterstein

Last edited:
A few minor changes to the Roster with no major losses to bolster as many starters this week as possible.

Dane Tilse has been swapped for a dismal Martin Kennedy last week whilst Brad Tighe was dropped for the in form Chris McQueen with Anthony Mitchell replacing Trent Hodkinson.

Despite being named for Origin Dave Taylor and Beau Scott have also been named in the event they don't run out for Game III.

Anthony Mitchell and Josh Mansour are reasonable chances to be called up later this week.

Souths United
1 Cheyse Blair
2 Bill Tupou
3 Jarod Croker [Gk]
4 Konrad Hurrell
5 Chris McQueen
6 Luke Kelly
7 Peter Wallace [c]
8 Matt Ryan
9 Anthony Mitchell
10 Nigel Plum
11 Wade Graham
12 Dave Taylor
13 Shaun Fensom

14 Beau Scott
15 Dane Tilse
16 Kane Linnett
17 Josh Mansour

A few minor changes to the Roster with no major losses to bolster as many starters this week as possible.

Dane Tilse has been swapped for a dismal Martin Kennedy last week whilst Brad Tighe was dropped for the in form Chris McQueen with Anthony Mitchell replacing Trent Hodkinson.

Despite being named for Origin Dave Taylor and Beau Scott have also been named in the event they don't run out for Game III.

Anthony Mitchell and Josh Mansour are reasonable chances to be called up later this week.

Souths United
1 Cheyse Blair
2 Bill Tupou
3 Jarod Croker [Gk]
4 Konrad Hurrell
5 Chris McQueen
6 Luke Kelly
7 Peter Wallace [c]
8 Matt Ryan
9 Anthony Mitchell
10 Nigel Plum
11 Wade Graham
12 Dave Taylor
13 Shaun Fensom

14 Beau Scott
15 Dane Tilse
16 Kane Linnett
17 Josh Mansour

With Jarrod Croker, Fensom and Tilse to play and I presently lead by 22. I should win and I am getting pretty content with my squad, from 0 and 8 and last by a country mile i am now inside the finals cut off.

Graham and Taylor were big scorers for me this week and Konrad Hurrell is proving to be a consistent try-scorer.

Anthony Mitchell suprised me although it did come out of luck that Ray Thompson went down but he made sufficient tackles and runs to gain a workhorse try and depending on the seriousness of Thompson's injury he may prove to be a very good buy considering he can play at halfback too.

I am over-stocked with Centres presently with Kane Linnett who isn't a bad scorer himself missing out in my full-strength team and Konrad Hurrell doesn't make the starting team. So basically i have too many centres and i would consider trading.