What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLT - Newcastle United Jets

Kosovo is part of Serbia and Montenegro, I think. I have never heard of a Kosovan national team.

Haliti was on Toyota World Sport last week, and said that given the chance he would love to represent Australia.

crook

Juniors
Yeah, i thought it was part of Serbia & Montenegro.

Anywho, Newcastle won their second pre-season match 4-1 against a Northern NSW All Stars team on Thursday night at Jack McLaughlin Oval, Edgeworth

crook

Juniors
Ned Zelic has signed for Newcastle.

The squad just gets better and better!!!

We play our first competitive match this Saturday night v Central Coast.

There is $1million up for grabs. Get your tickets now at Ticketek!!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Who cares?

After the way the teams carried on in Sydney over the weekend, I'd never take MY family to see a game where you have the possibilty of having your head bashed in by the opposing spectators!

APL will change this how? :?

crook

Juniors
I don't think I have ever met anyone as misinformed as you.

To start off with, those 'riots' had nothing to do with football. It is all about Eastern European stuff that those idiots can't just forget about.

These people don't go to the match because they are football supporters, they go because they are idiots who just want to cause trouble.

It is completely about ethnic rivalries, nothing to do with football.

The A-League won't have these problems because the clubs aren't ethnically based.

What about the 28 arrests made at the St George vs Sydney Roosters match the other day, I wonder why the media didnt mention anything about that???

There has been 3 ethnic 'riots' over the past 2 months with a total of 4 arrests, yet the media would have you believe that going to a football match is more dangerous than hanging out in Baghdad.

Alex28

Coach
Assuming that all Australian Soccer is like those idiots in Sydney is an ignorant way of looking at the sport Gene. Take the ethnic rivalries out and the game is fine.

crook

Juniors
It had NOTHING to do with football.

Do you know anything about the history between Croatia, Serbia, Macodonia etc??

All this fighting is based around their respective countries hate of each other. The only reason that this 'rioting' happens at football is because these countries don't play Rugby League/Union or AFL.

If Bonnyrigg White Eagles were a rugby league team then the riots would have happened at the rugby league.

The 28 arrests was a small story on most news channels, but nothing much was made of it. I suppose it is acceptable at the Rugby League??

I haven't deleted that stuff off the forum because it is other peoples opinions. They may be very misinformed, but afterall it is their opinion and not mine.

If all brainwashed messages were deleted from forums then I'd say that the majority of your 8,979 posts would be deleted.

crook

Juniors
Alex28 said:
Assuming that all Australian Soccer is like those idiots in Sydney is an ignorant way of looking at the sport Gene. Take the ethnic rivalries out and the game is fine.

Exactly.

I hope Gene is able to understand this.

It is just a small minority that ruins it for everyone else.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Got a link to the arrest stories?

BTW, slander is not an opinion. It's against the law and since you told roopy you WERE going to delete them, in this very thread, should he delete this thread too, since your posts have been completely moronic and you're a complete liar?

And Alex, this idiot is doing the same thing by trying to justify his crowd violence, which was major news around the country, with comparisons to RL arrests that weren't even reported in any way that I could see.

crook

Juniors
I deleted the posts that I told roopy i was going to delete. But I won't delete the opinions of other people. They are entitled to their own opinion.

So I did not lie, and I'd prefer that you didn't call me a liar.

I AM NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE CROWD VIOLENCE. I think it is stupid, all of them should be banned/ in jail or something. But it has NOTHING to do with football. I suggest you do a little research on the old Yugoslavia and then come back to me.

I don't have a link to any articles about the 28 arrests, it was just a report that I saw on SBS and a small thing on Ten. SBS showed the people fighting and the number of chairs that were ripped up at the SFS. The mainstream media seemed to have ignored the whole incident.

Thats what I mean about people like you being misinformed. You believe anything the media tells you. The newspaper says 'Soccer Riot' so you think that there are riots at all soccer games, when that is not the case.

Gene Krupa

Referee
No link=bullsh!t from you.

You're a complete liar. So we can expect that you will continue to do so throughout your time here?

Do your team a favour? P!ss off and stop putting people off with your geniused posts slandering a game that this forum is set up for. You're not doing soccer any favours.

crook

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
No link=bullsh!t from you.

You're a complete liar. So we can expect that you will continue to do so throughout your time here?

Do your team a favour? P!ss off and stop putting people off with your geniused posts slandering a game that this forum is set up for. You're not doing soccer any favours.

I am not trying to slander Rugby League, I'm just using it as an example to illustrate how biased the media can be.

They will report tension between ethnic groups as Soccer Riots, while they will completely ignore some biffo in the crowd at the League.

There was a report about the violence at the Rugby League on The World Game today, I will attempt to find the footage for you.

I am not a liar, and i'd appreciate if you stop calling me a liar. As you said, slander is not opinion. It is against the law.

crook

Juniors
I deleted the posts that I said I was going to delete.

How does that make me a liar?

Besides, why are you against football so much?

crook

Juniors
Well why are you against soccer so much?

What would you do if football became more popular in Australia than Rugby League?? Because you must admit, that it has the potential to become more popular in the next 20yrs or so.

crook

Juniors
:roll: :roll: :roll:

There is absolutely no way that you will pay attention to anything that I post, so I'm just gonna give up.

You can live in your small world where soccer is just an excuse to fight, Andrew Johns is the leader of the world, and the Knights latest loss is headlines news around the globe.

The rest of us will live in the real world.

I am glad that not all Knights fans are like you. The majority of them are great people, and I love the Knights.

You are a deadset embarrasment to Knights fans, and Newcastle in general. I am glad there is only 1 Gene Krupa in the world.

Latest posts