What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLT - Newcastle United Jets

crook

Juniors
Another good point Matt.

Gene is very similar to the Serbian and Croatians at the football. They go to the football just to fight. Gene posts just so he can start an argument.

I wish we'd all grow up.

Gene Krupa

Referee
crook said:
Another good point Matt.

Gene is very similar to the Serbian and Croatians at the football. They go to the football just to fight. Gene posts just so he can start an argument.

I wish we'd all grow up.

FFS! #-o

Short truce!

crook

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
crook said:
Another good point Matt.

I wish we'd all grow up.

FFS! #-o

Short truce!

I posted that before you called a truce. :roll:

Matt23

Staff member
I'm a mod...and i'm calling truce...before posts start getting deleted [-X

crook

Juniors
Matt23 said:
I'm a mod...and i'm calling truce...before posts start getting deleted [-X

Thank you.

I'll see all the football supporters at the World Club Championship Qualifier on Saturday night then.

cram

Bench
I hope the Jets have a flying start to the season I need something to smile about this year...at present its very grim...Go the Jets

cram

Bench
Hey Crook went to the link that Gene gave to have a look and some of the posts there are sailing close to the wind in terms of being slander rather then opion if you look after that site you need to watch what people are saying.

Gene Krupa

Referee
crook said:
Gene Krupa said:
crook said:
Another good point Matt.

I wish we'd all grow up.

FFS! #-o

Short truce!

I posted that before you called a truce. :roll:

Last thing I'll say on the subject: You could have been the bigger man and dropped it first but I was! :sto:

dblat

Juniors
I find it rather comical that rugby league supporters should talk about the poor behaviour of soccer fans. My mind only has to be cast back to the Roosters V Bulldogs game last year to realise there is a certain dickhead element in most football codes.

Go the Jets! - Lets face they will actually win a game or two this year.

Gene Krupa

Referee
dblat said:
I find it rather comical that rugby league supporters should talk about the poor behaviour of soccer fans. My mind only has to be cast back to the Roosters V Bulldogs game last year to realise there is a certain dickhead element in most football codes.

Go the Jets! - Lets face they will actually win a game or two this year.

F*ck off!

:arrow:

astrogirl

First Grade
I was hoping this would be a serious thread about the Jets.

To that end, who's going tonight? Just crook? Can we please have a match report of some kind? I can't make it to the game. Also it is raining!

I live in Sydney so I don't get to read much about the Jets. Been here in Newcastle for the last couple of days so I've read the Newcastle Herald which suggests things are going great - is it all hype or true?

If the Jets win tonight, will be a top start (how obvious is that!) - would be nice for Newcastle to have that winning feeling again.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'll try and get a match report going for u astro, provided none of my mates pull out on me :evil:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ah Jesus, it's on tonight? God damn lack of advertising. I'm in town and everything, but I've organised to see a movie with my sister. She thinks I've been ignoring her lately (well, to be honest, I have).

Tell us how it goes!

The Jets got beat. :( Don't have a match report for y'all because I didn't end up going, but I do know that the game finished 0-0 and the Mariners dusted us up 4-2 in the penalty shootout. Sydney FC won the first game of the night 3-0 over the Queensland Roar.