What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup 2008 season

kingdamo

Juniors
Go the Vulcans, I'm hoping they are without their captain this week though.

Promotion to first grade I HOPE!

2 True Blues

Coach
Newcastle's form has been erratic. We got a major touch up on the weekend from the Storm, however with the first grade side having a bye this weekend, Smith may want to drop a few players back. Also having Smith name a 7 man bench for first grade and dropping three back to the NSW Cup at the last moment hasn't helped with the NSW Cup's game preparation. I'm in no way confident that the Knights will beat the Magpies this weekend.

I would say all of the sides have to contend with this. I know for a fact that it happens all of the time at Newtown. Some players hardly getting to train with each other at all. Then coming back into a side at the last moment and trying not to be too disappointed at not making the NRL yet bein so close. It must be hard at times.

***MH***

Bench
how did the ref go in the Norths v Newtown match? Adam Gee, 23 years old. it would have been his second NSW Cup match this season after a few seasons in jim beam cup.

2 True Blues

Coach
26/04/2008
12.45pm
Auckland Vulcans

Windsor Wolves
Mt Smart (No2)
More
27/04/2008
3.00pm
North Sydney Bears

Balmain-Ryde Tigers
North Sydney Oval
More
3/05/2008
1.25pm
Central Newcastle

Wests Magpies
EnergyAustralia Stadium
More
26/04/2008
1.30pm
Manly Sea Eagles

Cronulla Cobras
Brookvale Oval
More
26/04/2008
3.00pm
Newtown Jets

Bulldogs
Henson Park
More
26/04/2008
6.00pm
Wentworthville

Central Coast Storm
Ringrose Park
More

Gonna be another good close round of football.

Spike

First Grade
What's the go with Craig Trindall? He went over to the Dogs for a few weeks but now he's back with Windsor

2 True Blues

Coach
What's the go with Craig Trindall? He went over to the Dogs for a few weeks but now he's back with Windsor

Thats probably the question of the century mate. what happened to him ??:crazy::lol::lol::cool:

Sorry spike, but its a crazy thing the NSWRL cup at times I reckon.

We had Russel RICHARDSON playing for the jets many seasons ago. the one player souths ever gave us after signing Fa Logo etc from us and always taking. Then when jets were ahead of them on the ladder they took him back, and played him against us. figure that. He went with the jets to the end of season trip though, having finished the last part of the season playing agaisnt the side he had been playing for and befriended all season. Crazy sh*t mate. :crazy:

Spike

First Grade
1 Josh McCrone
2 Tyson Muscat
3 Geoff Daniela
4 Jared Searson
5 Sonny Tuigamala
6 Richie Williams
7 Joe Williams
8 Hutch Maiava
9 Paul Aiton
10 Brendan Worth
11 Junior Moors
12 John Nuumaalii (c)
13 David Georgiou

14 McConkie Tauasa
15 Josh Bateman
16 Lino Salafai
17 Andrew Pearin
18 Ryan Russell

Skinner

Coach
Aucklan Vulcans

1 Raymond Ioane
2 Malo Solomona
3 Aidan Kirk
4 Shaun Metcalfe
5 Sione Taka
6 Willy Heta
7 Aaron Heremaia (C)
8 Shannon Stowers
9 Jason Tou
10 Wayne McDade
11 Constantine Mika
12 Karl Guttenbeil
13 Ralph Ah Van

14 Pita Godinet
16 Dion Briggs
18 Jeremiah Pai
19 Toleafoa Leaupepe

1x1.gif

Gonna make the trip to Brookie tomorrow nice and early to watch the NSW Cup.

I think Manly should get up against the Cobras, however we really need to keep an eye on their backline, especially Karl Filiga.

Cant wait!