What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup 2008 season

2 True Blues

Coach
Manly are making a move for top spot for sure. Is Heath Le Strange back in the nsw cup or still in firsts. ?? Top player. So is HALLY.

Manly have a good side this season for sure.

I have not seen the Cronulla lineup but they have lost thompson as well did nt they ? This will certainly be a test for the cobra's who have only won the one game and must be contenders for the spoon thus far.

Having said that the Cobra's may surprise you's .

2 True Blues

Coach
Vulcans are looking ok. did KIRK score any mate ??

Jets up 32 to nil against the Berries. Late 2nd half. Soft try to come no doubt knowing the jets though I hope we keep them scoreless.

Jets are much stronger with Millwood, meredith and frank paul in the lineup than the side that played Norths last week ( with late loss of its cpt prior to kickoff ). .

2 True Blues

Coach
Laiseni try , millwood converstion, fulltime.

Final score BlueBags 32 Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs " ZIP ". I think by memory the only time the Jets have beaten another side by zero since year 2000, and we have never lost one by that ammount since then. The defence is back this week, and the strongest in the comp bar none. All good.

Bay Vikings

Juniors
Laiseni try , millwood converstion, fulltime.

Final score BlueBags 32 Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs " ZIP ". I think by memory the only time the Jets have beaten another side by zero since year 2000, and we have never lost one by that ammount since then. The defence is back this week, and the strongest in the comp bar none. All good.

How did Toshio go besides the late try?

2 True Blues

Coach
Have posted the same Q on the jets website mate. could not afford to make it from canberra to syd for this one. Got the scores via phone from the better/other half of "2' True Blues ( me mum ) who was at the game, and has rarely missed one ( metro cup jets ) included , since 1950 mate.

Could not have done too bad though looking at the scoreline from the Dogs who were in 8 th spot prior to this hammerin.

2 True Blues

Coach
[/center]
I'm looking forward to this one.

It would be amazing if the Bears were 7 from 7 going into the bye.

It will be mate. The Tig's will give a good fight though. Whats the Nth's side ??

Can you post a result for me thanks mate after the game etc. ;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
He scored one mate. Others were Metcalfe, Heta, Solomona (2), Stowers
and Heremaia. Heremaia kicked 6 and Godinet kicked a field goal.

Field goal. Adding insult to injury hey. lol ;-)Yeah I rate KIRK good player. you blokes are looking good. I thought Windsor ( Penrith panthers ) would have a strong side as usual this season. They do have probably the largest area for recruitment in the footy world to chose from. They are usually strong. Vulcans must be going pretty good to put a score like that on them.

2 True Blues

Coach
www.newtownjets.com.au for Jets/Berries game rpt.

The current top four ( Nths, Manly, Parra/Wenty, Jets ) should be all great clashes when they come up against each other this season. looking interesting indeed.

No real favourites/standouts btw them when you check out 4 and against etc on the table. Anyones grandfinal at this stage for sure.

girvie

Staff member
www.newtownjets.com.au for Jets/Berries game rpt.

The current top four ( Nths, Manly, Parra/Wenty, Jets ) should be all great clashes when they come up against each other this season. looking interesting indeed.

No real favourites/standouts btw them when you check out 4 and against etc on the table. Anyones grandfinal at this stage for sure.
Norths have already beaten the other 3 in the top 4. ;-)

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Manly are the only surprise in the top 4.

Jets had a rebuilding year last year but whenever the Roosters are strong they will remain that way. And Norths are last years runners up with Wenty being like a defending premier.