What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW game 2 team

Isn’t game 2 essentially like a prelim final? Which those 2 together have only passed once in all their attempts? Then even if they win then game 3 will be like a gf which again they couldn’t seal the deal together. Wouldn’t rule it out but Walker goes MIA the moment something is against him. Hynes and Reynolds could work, Burton Reynolds could really work and Burton Hynes would be something as well. So would Luai Reynolds or Luai Hynes.

Wb1234

Referee
Isn’t game 2 essentially like a prelim final? Which those 2 together have only passed once in all their attempts? Then even if they win then game 3 will be like a gf which again they couldn’t seal the deal together. Wouldn’t rule it out but Walker goes MIA the moment something is against him. Hynes and Reynolds could work, Burton Reynolds could really work and Burton Hynes would be something as well. So would Luai Reynolds or Luai Hynes.
Using that argument how was nico in the final vs south’s last year

or Mitchell Moses in any crunch game

except Reyno and Walker did it year in and year out. Like clockwork.

Luai Nicho will be fine as would Burton Nicho Luai @14. Reynolds Nicho as well.

Iamback

Coach
Reynolds is the only option really.

Hynes is a 6 playing out of position and until he wins big games is yet to prove himself.

Regardless unless NSW come up with tactics instead of playing as individuals they will continue to lose.

Still will be good to hear who gets the blame with no Cleary

BranVan3000

Coach
1. Latrell
2. To'o
3. Graham
4. Turbo
5. Tedesco
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Api
10. Jurbo
11. Martin
12. Frizzel
13. Yeo

14. Cook
15. Leniu
16. Koloamatangi
17. Junior Paulo

Murray for Frizzel if he is available

Latrell is only viable at fullback with two meter eatjng wingers so I'd shift Teddy there. Walker and Adam compliment Latrell.

Wb1234

Referee
1. Latrell
2. To'o
3. Graham
4. Turbo
5. Tedesco
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Api
10. Jurbo
11. Martin
12. Frizzel
13. Yeo

14. Cook
15. Leniu
16. Koloamatangi
17. Junior Paulo

Latrell is only viable at fullback with two meter eatjng wingers so I'd shift Teddy there. Walker and Adam compliment Latrell.
This team puts a smile on my face

go souths

Iamback

Coach

You just nailed why only Reynolds is the option.

I want to see the others nail big games, Hynes in particular is very raw for a 7.

Look at the age of the QLD halves - including Hunt. That is why they get the job done in close games.

Who in NSW is in that same boat?

Penrith halves are still yet to peak. Despite dominating the NRL

Keary is busted

Moses is a downhill skier

Leaves only Reynolds

Wb1234

Referee
You just nailed why only Reynolds is the option.

I want to see the others nail big games, Hynes in particular is very raw for a 7.

Look at the age of the QLD halves - including Hunt. That is why they get the job done in close games.

Who in NSW is in that same boat?

Penrith halves are still yet to peak. Despite dominating the NRL

Keary is busted

Moses is a downhill skier

Leaves only Reynolds
South’s to rescue origin when Penrith couldn’t but then still lose to Penrith in the gf

Iamback

Coach
South’s to rescue origin when Penrith couldn’t but then still lose to Penrith in the gf

We will see. NSW lose unless Tommy and Latrell have monster games.

I can't see Cody over ruling the hog of a state captain.

They need a coach to actually come up with a game plan, Then pick the side to match.

As a Panthers fan, Cleary getting a freshen up is great. Especially if a few other guys are overlooked.

I want pissed off, fresh focused players for the 3 peat.

NSW losing this series punting Freddy and Teddy is a bonus, The more Souffs players picked helps that

1. Latrell
2. To'o
3. Graham
4. Turbo
5. Tedesco
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Api
10. Jurbo
11. Martin
12. Frizzel
13. Yeo

14. Cook
15. Leniu
16. Koloamatangi
17. Junior Paulo

Even when Latrell plays fullback his great moments (and I admit there are a handful each game) come when he is playing centre. In SOO with no salary cap and each position paid the same, surely he is left centre.

Wb1234

Referee
We will see. NSW lose unless Tommy and Latrell have monster games.

I can't see Cody over ruling the hog of a state captain.

They need a coach to actually come up with a game plan, Then pick the side to match.

As a Panthers fan, Cleary getting a freshen up is great. Especially if a few other guys are overlooked.

I want pissed off, fresh focused players for the 3 peat.

NSW losing this series punting Freddy and Teddy is a bonus, The more Souffs players picked helps that
Agreed

I’d much rather a south gf win than a nsw origin win

Cleary copping lots of blame for origin when the coach is the problem if I was him I would consider being ineligible for origin

Pumpkin

Juniors
NSW only lost by 8 and had two tries held up. We had the game won with less than 10 minutes to play. Just need the attack to gel better and improve defense.

Obviously Latrell comes in and someone has to replace Cleary but other than that, keep the same team.

Iamback

Coach
Agreed

I’d much rather a south gf win than a nsw origin win

Cleary copping lots of blame for origin when the coach is the problem if I was him I would consider being ineligible for origin

In 2 years when he hits his prime is when NSW will benefit

Latest posts