What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW going forward

The Friz

Juniors
Not too sure about the makeup of the centres if players were only picked in their club position.
We have an out of condition Jack Bird.
Unproven James Roberts.
Just back from injury Dylan Walker
Up and comers in Mitchell, Scott, Blake, Aitken and Masters.
Veterans in Jennings and Hopoate and 2 blokes that will never get a gig in Leilua and Crocker.
I'm leaning towards giving Bird and Mitchell the spots but I'm not confident.
I just don't want to see fullbacks in the centres again.

OldPanther

Coach
Not too sure about the makeup of the centres if players were only picked in their club position.
Unproven James Roberts.
Veterans in Jennings and Hopoate and 2 blokes that will never get a gig in Leilua and Crocker.

Waqa Blake is NSW best centre right now.

Clifferd

Coach
Unproven James Roberts.

Marsters declared himself for NZ I believe

Otherwise he’s the most inform centre in the comp easily.

In all 4 games this year he’s outplayed Latrell Mitchell, Will Chambers, James Roberts and Micheal Jennings

King hit

Coach
Everytime i see a RBM post this is all i can imagine

giphy.gif

TheFrog

Coach
Dugan has succeeded there before for NSW so he's gotta be an exception. He's only been in the 1 for one game. I actually find it hard to imagine him not making the side. Punishment for leaving the Dragons? Wouldn't be the first.

The Friz

Juniors
Dugan has succeeded there before for NSW so he's gotta be an exception. He's only been in the 1 for one game. I actually find it hard to imagine him not making the side. Punishment for leaving the Dragons? Wouldn't be the first.
Punishment for being a dickhead, not setting a good example and a leader of NSW rubbish culture to date. Time to cut him loose and start fresh

Latest posts