What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin side 2010

lockyno1

Post Whore
I tell you what Ennis brings- wins. Ennis killed QLD last time, Farah was ordinary and non-existant and was outplayed by Craig Wing at hooker. Ennis is your "origin type" hooker. As a QLD fan, I hope you pick Farah. I am more concerned about Ennis being there to annoy the livibg rubbish out of our attack.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ennis played a large role with his service from dummy half. No hospital balls like Farah, no mis tackles like Farah and no stupid kicks out on the full.

if beau champion keeps doing as well as he is he could be a smokey. in consecutive weeks his defence has made rogers, gallen and morris look second rate. not to mention he has crossed the strip plenty

Too much talent in front of him. He would be behind Lawrence, Lyon, Cooper, Jennings and Josh Morris for a centre spot. Would not pick Beau in front of any of the above players.

Ennis played a large role with his service from dummy half. No hospital balls like Farah, no mis tackles like Farah and no stupid kicks out on the full.

Ennis is the most over rated player in the competition he is the king of the mis tackle count. His defence is crap he comes in a lot as third man to boost his tackle count. His disclipine costs his sides penalaties week after week.

Farah played game 2 injured last year it was the wrong call. Farah will be the first player picked this year if his current form continues and may well be captain.

lol!

Farah's service from dummy half was the exact same, and funilly enough, Ennis missed more tackles than Farah on average.

Ennis barely kicked, so he had no chances of kicking out on the full. Farah played more of a part in the game for us, he tried to spark us. He laid on a try with a chip and chase. I watched Ennis, he almost butchered a try. Gave a sh*thouse hospital pass to Watmough who managed to recover and lay it on to Creagh to score.

What about the fights? Ennis' so called strength with his agression and mongrel, he was no where to be season when they were on. He just hid behind the back like a little pansy, I'm sure Farah would go in there and try and land a few.

gronkathon

First Grade
Please just pick Ennis. Don't pick Galloway and Lawrence either thanks as we have a finals campaign the fans want more than to see Tigers players in 3 exhibition matches.

Cheers

Apey

Staff member
SOO2 replay is on fox atm, first half just finished..

Wallace, Farah and Wolfman had shockers. Hayne's been on fire and Gidley has been one of NSW's best despite the detractors.

I'd be willing to give Farah another shot provided he doesn't throw the ball to Lockyer again..

SOO2 replay is on fox atm, first half just finished..

Wallace, Farah and Wolfman had shockers. Hayne's been on fire and Gidley has been one of NSW's best despite the detractors.

I'd be willing to give Farah another shot provided he doesn't throw the ball to Lockyer again..

Tbf someone should've dived on it, but it was one f**king sh*t pass.

How many people think that Beau Scott should be there, he's not the most flash player around but he's a solid defender with good go forward. Whenever he plays against the Storm we always see the best out of him, and thats when he's apposing Inglis. Also, if Jamal Idris' defense wasn't so doggy, who here would award him a NSW jersey?

Royce Gracie

Juniors
If you do not have B Morris on the wing for NSW you are a complete idiot that does not know anything about football and you should just shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun.

Also, if you have Miniechello on the wing instead of B Morris, you are the king of spastics. This guy has been injured for his entire career and now out of nowhere has an auto spot on the wing instead of a far superior player in B Morris.

Just die slowly please and pick another sport because you don't know anything about this game and have about the same credibility as the current bunch of geniuss selecting mcmanus last year. rofl.

If you do not have B Morris on the wing for NSW you are a complete idiot that does not know anything about football and you should just shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun.

Also, if you have Miniechello on the wing instead of B Morris, you are the king of spastics. This guy has been injured for his entire career and now out of nowhere has an auto spot on the wing instead of a far superior player in B Morris.

Just die slowly please and pick another sport because you don't know anything about this game and have about the same credibility as the current bunch of geniuss selecting mcmanus last year. rofl.

A bit out of nowhere and harsh, despite the fact I have him in my team.

So...enjoying your spot on the pedestal?
Oh, and by the way, I don't think I've seen one post that says Minichiello should be there in front of Morris.

Well done.

adamkungl

Immortal

I'm sure this post has a point. I'm sure SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE picked Minichiello instead of Brett Morris. Right?

Royce Gracie

Juniors
hello kungl see below

A month out from the start of the season and we have no recent form to go by....so who are your picks to topple QLD?

Here's mine, with added Roosters bias :sarcasm:

1 Hayne
2 Stewart
3 Cooper
4 Lawrence
5 Minichiello
6 Carney
7 Pearce
8 Bailey (c)
9 Ennis
10 Weyman
11 Watmough