What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin side 2010

Apey

Staff member
Everyone will start an Ennis wankfest. What a joke. One decent game, the telecrap will wank over the sight of him. What a joke, now he is going to get picked.

Haha you're such a whiny little bitch. Hope you bring Sando back with you to cry about Ennis again this year.

Ladmate

Bench
Haha you're such a whiny little bitch. Hope you bring Sando back with you to cry about Ennis again this year.

Your brainset is the reason why NSW lost 4 series in a row. I want the best for NSW. I support them. I also support the tigers, and from that point of view, I would want Farah to play for us. But I support NSW as well, so I want what's best for them: Farah.

If you think that Ennis deserves it after one average game, then you're just as clueless as the selectors.

Apey

Staff member
Your brainset is the reason why NSW lost 4 series in a row. I want the best for NSW. I support them. I also support the tigers, and from that point of view, I would want Farah to play for us. But I support NSW as well, so I want what's best for them: Farah.

If you think that Ennis deserves it after one average game, then you're just as clueless as the selectors.

Where have I said I think Ennis deserves it?

I think it's funny that you have a f**king cry when people nominate Ennis instead of wanking over Farah like you do.

Even funnier that you felt the need to PM me with the exact same thing this post says.

And no, sando is geniused. So are you.

Spot On

Coach
I hate to say it but Robbie was again outplayed in a big game. This is becoming a habit for him. "F" for fail for most of the Tigers tonight except Liam Fulton and Lote. It hurts me to admit it but Idris was the better centre, Lawrence was poor. Everyone is entitled to an off week but this was a big game in the context of origin selections. Some didn't stand up tonight.

Apey

Staff member
I hate to say it but Robbie was again outplayed in a big game. This is becoming a habit for him. "F" for fail for most of the Tigers tonight except Liam Fulton and Lote. It hurts me to admit it but Idris was the better centre, Lawrence was poor. Everyone is entitled to an off week but this was a big game in the context of origin selections. Some didn't stand up tonight.

Uh oh :lol:

andrew057

First Grade
Ennis again showed he had what it takes in big games tonight. Farah was pathetic and offered nothing. If NSW selectors had any idea theyd go with the Ennis.

Liam

Juniors
And from the heavens, descended
isaac_de_gois_gallery__470x375-420x0.jpg

ISAAC DE GOIS

Gidley Up

Juniors
After watching the cripple fight between Farah and Ennis, I'd have to agree with Liam. I mean, did either of them even score over 60 in NRL Supercoach? Isaac de Gois already has a rapport with the following incumbents in key positions: Kurt Gidley(c), Jarrod Mullen, James McManus, and Ben Cross. I imagine he wouldn't be overawed by the occasion as he has played the majority of his games alongside the superstars of the Knights, and to a lesser extent the Sharks. He has also worn a sky blue jersey before which is a major plus.

Last edited:
It sh*ts me how overrated Ennis is, fmd. He didn't even outplay Farah bar a couple of flukey tries down the end of the match, in fact, he stopped them from scoring points in the first half. He single handedly stagnated their attack by going left to Morris + Goodwin, if he goes to Idris earlier, they score and multiple times. Ennis played poorly (though for him it's probably a good match).

1. Dugan
2. Morris
3. Cooper
4. Lawrence
5. Hayne
6. Campese
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Priddis
10. Douglas
11. Gallen
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Gidley
15. Creagh
16. Galloway
17. Tolman

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
It sh*ts me how overrated Ennis is, fmd. He didn't even outplay Farah bar a couple of flukey tries down the end of the match, in fact, he stopped them from scoring points in the first half. He single handedly stagnated their attack by going left to Morris + Goodwin, if he goes to Idris earlier, they score and multiple times. Ennis played poorly (though for him it's probably a good match).

1. Dugan
2. Morris
3. Cooper
4. Lawrence
5. Hayne
6. Campese
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Priddis
10. Douglas
11. Gallen
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Gidley
15. Creagh
16. Galloway
17. Tolman

Im pretty sure Priddis is a Queenslander.

From the sounds of it, it appears to be a Tigers thing, blowing in big games. Not necessarily a Farah thing.

So a grand final isn't a big game? But a club match against a side which has won 1-4 games this season is all of a sudden a big game?