What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin side 2010

Joker's Wild

Coach
1. Gidley
2. B.Morris
3. Cooper
4. Lawrence
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Gallloway
11. Watmough
12. Creagh
13. Lewis

14. Farah
15. Stewart
16. Poore
17. Cross

Tipster

Bench
Dont start on me with Lyon. H doesnt want to play, he has no passion. So automatically he is a no. you douche. :roll:

Is he available for selection? If so he is treated like anyone else

And if you bothered to keep up with the news he has made it clear he wants to play now.

Sounds like SOMEONE is still bitter with what he did to the Eels several years ago :lol:

Douche-BAG

Joker's Wild

Coach
you parra fans need to let go of him leaving your club

Is he available for selection? If so he is treated like anyone else

And if you bothered to keep up with the news he has made it clear he wants to play now.

Sounds like SOMEONE is still bitter with what he did to the Eels several years ago :lol:

Douche-BAG

Im not a Parra fan and I think he should be left out

The guy clearly changes his mind more often than his undies so whos to say he actually cares about playing for the Blues.

MacDougall

First Grade
Team should be.

1. Josh Dugan
2. Beau Ryan
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Jarrod Croker
5. Kevin Gordon
6. Luke Walsh
7. Robbie Farah
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Michael Ennis
10. Keith Galloway
11. Trevor Thurling
12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Anthony Minichiello

14. Blake Lazarus
15. Sandor Earl
16. Jarrod Saffy
17. Ben Rogers

UnderDawgg

Juniors
Team should be.

1. Josh Dugan
2. Beau Ryan
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Jarrod Croker
5. Kevin Gordon
6. Luke Walsh
7. Robbie Farah
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Michael Ennis
10. Keith Galloway
11. Trevor Thurling
12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Anthony Minichiello

14. Blake Lazarus
15. Sandor Earl
16. Jarrod Saffy
17. Ben Rogers

Lol Farah at Halfback, Mini at lock, Hayne and Gidley not even in the team

QLD by 50

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Team should be.

1. Josh Dugan
2. Beau Ryan
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Jarrod Croker
5. Kevin Gordon
6. Luke Walsh
7. Robbie Farah
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Michael Ennis
10. Keith Galloway
11. Trevor Thurling
12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Anthony Minichiello

14. Blake Lazarus
15. Sandor Earl
16. Jarrod Saffy
17. Ben Rogers

It's clearly a gag, but I don't get the punchline. :?

Jono078

Referee
Can't believe there's an article on the daily telegraph site saying selectors have their eyes on Jason King being one of the props. I thought he's been pretty average this year..

GGOA

Juniors
the selectors work on a revolving door policy for origin - everyone will get a go until NSW have lost 12 in a row.

The NSW selectors are a collection of mindless twits.

1. Gidley
2. B.Morris
3. Cooper
4. Lawrence
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Gallloway
11. Watmough
12. Creagh
13. Lewis

14. Farah
15. Stewart
16. Poore
17. Cross

That team looks very solid! I would have a couple of changes on the bench-Cross for Leroyd-Lahrs and Farah for Gallen, and move Lewis to the bench with Watmough at lock and Gallen at second-row. The halves are no doubt exceptional players, but i would choose Kimmorley and Barret over them, but those two will be the halves for the future NO DOUBT!

Spot On

Coach
Can't believe there's an article on the daily telegraph site saying selectors have their eyes on Jason King being one of the props. I thought he's been pretty average this year..

He was outstanding against Storm on Monday night. During the game I was thinking that I never really noticed him play so well or thought much of him previously but I couldn't believe how aggressive and dominant he was against the Melb pack. After today's news re Storm I'm not surprised he looked so good - it may have been that Mlb were a bit flat.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
I thought Josh Perry was much better than him on the night, well except for that lazy try up the middle that Perry missed.

D

Deleted member 10972

Creagh has been pretty average this season so far. Wouldn't look at Hoffman either. Both are strong players but haven't showed their best form at SOO.

I would rate Watmough, Stewart and O'Donnell as the starting backrow, with Gallen on the bench as a genuine backrower, and Lewis as a utility.

Dean Young or Greg Bird would have to be cover for Lewis as the utility (get out of Kidley's lap PLEASE), while Mark Minichiello and Cory Paterson would be my second row depth.

One of the bench spots should go to a player who can play front or back row - I would look at either Mason (his form is coming back fast), Laffranchi, or big TLL.

Big Pete

Referee
Has anyone actually watched the Cowboys this year?

O'Donnell has been very average. Always good for at least one crucial mistake per game.

Latest posts