What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

DJShaksta

First Grade
Cordner has to be the captain. Leads from the front, doesn't take a backward step and everything he does is quality. Was awesome for NSW and Australia last year.
He or Graham.
Woods can get farked.

And no to Fergo - has done nothing.

TheFrog

Coach
Game 3 last year

1. James Tedesco, 2. Blake Ferguson, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Josh Dugan, 5. Josh Mansour, 14. Matt Moylan, 7. James Maloney, 8. Aaron Woods, 9. Robbie Farah, 10. Paul Gallen (c), 11. Wade Graham, 12. Josh Jackson, 13. Tyson Frizell.

6. Jack Bird, 15. James Tamou, 16. David Klemmer, 17. Andrew Fifita

Now think like Laurie

So Gallen and Mansour need to be replaced.

Hayne for Mansour, Cordner for Gallen.

Woods for Captain, maybe Graham or Cordner
If Farah makes the side, he will be captain.

Trouble is, he's been named on the bench this week once again. If he's not the best hooker at Souths how can he be the best for NSW. Meanwhile his main competitor plays 80 minutes every week.

Clifferd

Coach

Trouble is, he's been named on the bench this week once again. If he's not the best hooker at Souths how can he be the best for NSW. Meanwhile his main competitor plays 80 minutes every week.

I think him being on the bench for Souffs is more to do with tactics rather than ability

Sam Thaiday also plays on the Bench for Brisbane but will be one of the first picked for qld

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I dispute that 100%......My money is on Woods, again Maybe Cordner or Graham.

Woods is Club Captain, Cordner is co-Captain, Graham is Captain in waiting.

The issue is Cordner and Graham play the same side.

Perhaps Farah is easier right now....

Up to one man.

CGD

Juniors
The issue is Cordner and Graham play the same side.

If these guys are as awesome as we think they are, surely one of them can handle a switch.

Look at Papalii, used to play on the right edge for the Raiders, but moved to the left to make room for Whitehead and didn't miss a beat. Yet he'll probably be used as a battering ram through the middle in Origin. And I wouldn't be surprised if he's the best forward on the park.

Graham and Boyd can surely work it out.

But then again, Papa is the best second rower in the game. The other two are vying for second second rower.

If these guys are as awesome as we think they are, surely one of them can handle a switch.

Look at Papalii, used to play on the right edge for the Raiders, but moved to the left to make room for Whitehead and didn't miss a beat. Yet he'll probably be used as a battering ram through the middle in Origin. And I wouldn't be surprised if he's the best forward on the park.

Graham and Boyd can surely work it out.

But then again, Papa is the best second rower in the game. The other two are vying for second second rower.

Think Tyson Frizell has a few things to say about that.

fourplay

Juniors
Not my team but what I expect Daley to pick:

1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Bird
4. Jennings
5. Dugan
6. Pearce
7. Maloney
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Klemmer
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Jackson

14. Moylan
15. Graham
16. Merrin
17. Boyd/Vaughan/Tamou

betcats

Referee
On current form Merrin doesn't even make the bench. He's a long way off from where he finished last year.

Spot On

Coach
I agree. Not a fan of Merrin in Origin so far.

If fit, I go with Cordner, Graham and Frizell first 3 picked.

I don't buy into the left and right side bullshit at this level.

All three must be there.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
getting closer to origin time you would have to say wade graham has done enough to force his way into a spot irrespective of cordner

same for paul vaughn for a bench spot at least.

let's see if they can both keep it up.