What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

this is what you said arseclown lol

i subsequently posted a picture of last years blues best of series winner to which you attempted to shift goalposts by claiming you meant test level all along.

you've now attempted shifting posts and well as playing dumb in attempt to squirm from your fairweather fan simpleton mistake.

keep squirming bitch LOL

Now I know you're totally geniused so I will try my best to dumb this down as much as I possibly can in order for you to understand.

First let me explain that rep level also covers international level - do you understand? I put that link to those international NSW backrowers in order to support my argument that we have more talented backrowers that have performed at higher rep level.

As for your link to Jackson winning that medal, I countered that argument by explaining that winning a medal that a bunch of incompetent NSW staff give out means nothing and more of an opinion. I then pointed out to look at hard statistical data during the origin series last year to compare Jackson to the other players who played on the edge and show that those players were far more effective - go back to the statistics of last years series and look at average line breaks, tacklebreaks, run metres, try assists, try's etc of the nsw backrowers and you'll soon realise that Frizzell, Cordner and Graham were far better then Jackson. However if you believe that the opinion of selectors etc mean more then hard statistical data then that link would prove to be handy since those backrowers were selected for the Kangaroos team which is an international team which is the highest level in rugby league and since they play at that level then obviously they must be the best and more effective rep players.

i agree jarryd needs more than 1 decent (he wasn't great by his lofty standards) performance to be back in the origin mix.

his workrate still doesn't demand fb over tedesco at this stage.

i'd still love jarryd back at the eels. but am objective enough to call it as it is. i knew one half decent performance would have the media hype machine and form f**kwits creaming their pants all over again....especially those that support 2 clubs let alone rivals, their opinions deserve ZERO cred

in what world does 'back on coarse' mean that I'm creaming myself? I'll wait for your explanation but I doubt you'll have one or one that will be laughed out of here like the pathetic joke you are.

King hit

Coach
Sterling is a massive Jackson fan and has said he will be there.

Last week on triple m Gallen said Cordner, Jackson, Frizzell and Graham will All be in the team with Jackson likely playing in the middle and Graham off the bench cause both he and Cordner play left side.

Jackson playing in the middle and Graham on the bench? I would have Cordner and Graham the second rowers with Jackson on the bench. Have Graham run off Maloney and Cordner to run of Pearce assuming he plays.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Graham HAS to be a starter, surely?

If Jackson makes the team, he should count his lucky stars.
Graham, Cordner, Frizell all pick themselves - that probably only leaves 1 other spot for a backrower? I would probably give Klemmer a shot as the other backrower (he's playing 13 for the Dogs every week).

Prop lineup of Woods, Tamou, Fifita and Boyd all seems fairly standard procedure - so why try and leave one of those 4, or Klemmer, out in order to fit in Josh Jackson? Makes no sense to me.

If Cordner and Graham can't both start (with Cordner playing in the middle), then Cordner gets benched. Graham has that defensive line speed and attacking versatility, and should play 80.

big hit!

Bench
Sterling is a massive Jackson fan and has said he will be there.

Last week on triple m Gallen said Cordner, Jackson, Frizzell and Graham will All be in the team with Jackson likely playing in the middle and Graham off the bench cause both he and Cordner play left side.

cordner can play right side too. he's been on the end of many pearce passes. and if it is indeed maloney LH, Pearce RH like they were at Roosters, then Graham and Cordner as LF & RF respectively is the logical approach for the set up.

Sterlo has a brain, at least I think. Hopefully he's just throwing furphies about.

I can see them going this way with my team in brackets

FB: Tedesco
RW: Ferguson (Turbo Trobjevic)
LW: Hayne
RC: Dugan (still up in arms re putting in BJ)
LC: Jennings
RH: Pearce
LH: Maloney
AH: Peats
RF: Cordner
LF: Graham
MF: Woods (Vaughan)
MF: Fifita
MF: Merrin (Chubby Trobjevic)
IC: Bird
IC: Klemmer
IC: Frizell
IC: Jackson (Boyd)

big hit!

Bench
Graham HAS to be a starter, surely?

If Jackson makes the team, he should count his lucky stars.
Graham, Cordner, Frizell all pick themselves - that probably only leaves 1 other spot for a backrower? I would probably give Klemmer a shot as the other backrower (he's playing 13 for the Dogs every week).

Prop lineup of Woods, Tamou, Fifita and Boyd all seems fairly standard procedure - so why try and leave one of those 4, or Klemmer, out in order to fit in Josh Jackson? Makes no sense to me.
FFS, #13 isn't the same as #11 & #12. forwards are now edge and middle. that's it. no back rowers, no front rowers.

everything else I agree.

If Cordner and Graham can't both start (with Cordner playing in the middle), then Cordner gets benched. Graham has that defensive line speed and attacking versatility, and should play 80.
cordner should be captain and will start, and that should be wear he is most effective - on the edge

Clifferd

Coach
FFS, #13 isn't the same as #11 & #12. forwards are now edge and middle. that's it. no back rowers, no front rowers.

everything else I agree.

cordner should be captain and will start, and that should be wear he is most effective - on the edge

Yeh ur right. #13s are usually the players that make the most tackles & usually roam around the field wherever they like. SImilar to fullbacks except they are in the defensive line

From Tigers perspective Elijah Taylor plays virtually like another halfback

RazorRam0n

Juniors
You can be an effective middle third defender without also bring a prop. Taking the 3rd and 4th ruck provides options for ballplaying.

It just comes down to the gameplan deployed, Jackson's one on one defense and workrate with 1 percenters is unquestioned

You can be an effective middle third defender without also bring a prop. Taking the 3rd and 4th ruck provides options for ballplaying.

It just comes down to the gameplan deployed, Jackson's one on one defense and workrate with 1 percenters is unquestioned
Myth that he's some sort of gun defender just look at the Panthers v Dogs semi from the last year, he was a total liability

oldmancraigy

Coach

everything else I agree.

When did I say 13 was the same?
Am I not the one advocating Klemmer playing the 13 jumper?

Thanks for the insight on that one scoop!!

Cordner is great, but he isn't as good as Nick Graham. So he can't have the left edge spot - either he plays through the guts (which he could do if required), or bench him (and bring him on to play through the guts?), or don't pick him.

He's a f**king turncoat isn't he. Obviously Jaynes boyfriend or something plus his geniused username sounds like he's got a weird fetish over a particular rivalry

How many litres of cum has Tedesco pumped up your bum hole? Drain all that shit out of your body and maybe then you'd stop hating on Jarryd so much.

mozza91

Coach
Jackson is a decent defensive player but Cordner, Frizzell and Graham are all far more complete players. Jackson offers very little in attack so there is no point picking him off the bench.
8-Boyd
9-Farah, McInnes, Wallace (don't care they all suck anyway)
10-Fifita
11-Cordner
12-Frizzell
13-Graham

14-Peachey/Bird
15-Vaughan
16-James
17-Trbojevic

This seems like our best pack and bench rotation. There is some conjecture over the front row but this would work the best imo.

Last edited: