What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team for Game 3 announced

sass

Juniors
buderus is just one of those players that people Don't Like. it doesn't matter how he plays they still won't think he deserves his origin spot. but I can't think of anyone in the nrl whose form suggests they would do a better job than buderus for the blues right now.

number8

Juniors
Luke Priddis in his prime was better than Buderus, and Cam Smith is just embarrassingly better than Buderus, unfortunately for us.

On another note Mason's career as a blue is toast if he doesn't perform next week.

On Mason I wish that were the case but surely if that was going to happen he'd have been gone from rep sides years ago. He's not a rep player & never has been but the selectors disagree. If they were waiting for him to have a sh*t or a bludger of a game, it's all been and & done before!

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
So what? Since when does 1 bad game without a forward pack makes a pair of halves sh*t?

I not sure jnr jnr & anastasakis will have good games though. Not cause they dont have the skills, but im worried about the platform they will be given by their forwards. :oops:

Here we go... So in the game they performed like busted asses it was the forwards fault. If they perform like busted asses again, it's the forwards fault. Give me a break!

Mason
Buderus
White
Fitzgibbon
Hoffman
Gallen

Do you actually think any of these players are sh*t? They are all rep players. Most of them have been for some time.

I guess if you can pull out that sort of crap, then I have an easy get out of jail card if they somehow do pull a victory. QLD can't win at ANZ.

D

Deleted member 10972

How can people complain about Mason? Jeez, WHITE and CROSS are two of the worst players to ever be picked for State Of Origin so far. And neither are showing outstanding form at club level either.

Sood

Juniors
Here we go... So in the game they performed like busted asses it was the forwards fault. If they perform like busted asses again, it's the forwards fault. Give me a break!

Mason
Buderus
White
Fitzgibbon
Hoffman
Gallen

Do you actually think any of these players are sh*t? They are all rep players. Most of them have been for some time.

I guess if you can pull out that sort of crap, then I have an easy get out of jail card if they somehow do pull a victory. QLD can't win at ANZ.

What?

No i dont think the nsw forwards are sh*t, when did i say that? But they got owned by qld in game 2, which lead to wallace and bird doing nothing. Dont you remember? it was only a few weeks ago. geez.

The game the roosters got smashed in, 4 of their forwards were out for origin & their second string got pushed back all day. You could tell after 10 mins they were gonna get smashed when every set they made like 30 metres. You seriously blame that game on pearce and anasta? LOL :lol:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
What?

No i dont think the nsw forwards are sh*t, when did i say that? But they got owned by qld in game 2, which lead to wallace and bird doing nothing. Dont you remember? it was only a few weeks ago. geez.

The game the roosters got smashed in, 4 of their forwards were out for origin & their second string got pushed back all day. You could tell after 10 mins they were gonna get smashed when every set they made like 30 metres. You seriously blame that game on pearce and anasta? LOL :lol:

I agree with you Sood

To try and blame a couple of halves, and base an Origin non selection on a dustup received, is just stupid. The Roosters forwards made 700m or something ridiculous like that, Anasta and Pearce were never in a position to attack. Anasta's defence that day probably saved 3 tries as well. Using the argument that is being put up Kite doesn't selection because the Storm front rowers gave Manly a touch up in Round 6

Is like saying Lockyer should never have played for Australia again after his horrific debut in 97

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
What?

Bird and Wallace did SFA in game 1. Go watch the game again. If it wasn't for Gaz and Cooper the blues were toast in that match too.

I actually don't have a problem with Anasta. He should have got the job in Game 1. But his team mate only got selected because he did. Foolish selection. There is no way the kid is ready for this game. I'd say blind freddy would know that, but clearly he doesn't. With Gaz out, I'm f**** if I know how the blues will register a point. They won't win the the bomb, they won't win out wide, they won't win up the guts.