What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team for Game 3 announced

Kiki

First Grade
jesus gaz is injured AGAIN?? hes made of glass. good luck to the frenchies. they can play him millions to play 60% of the time.

im happy with this team i guess. i dunno game 2 really killed me in the soul, its hard to get excited about game 3. the forwards better come out ready to kick arse this time or im gonna be PISSED.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
White and Cross ffs, what a joke, a Marshmallow and a Myth in the front row taking on Petero and Price

Purtell must read this side and kick himself. I presume he is a NSWman, and signing a contract with Melbourne would have guaranteed him an origin jersey for next season

Harold Bishop

Juniors
i agree with these sentiments. he's had trouble with injury this year, but has produced very little for the knights so far. for our supposed new forward leader he certainly isn't showing much on the field at all.
Mate i honestly think Jesse Royal has been the knights best prop this year. Maybe when he recovers from injury he may show some form that he produced last year.

You said all that and still managed to dodge my question. Well done :sarcasm:

I agree with Buderus' selection BECAUSE he deserves a proper farewell.

However, Farah is a better player than Buderus and has been so for the last 3 years.

Is that an adequate response to your question?

wow Ted, thats some strong lsd you must be imbibing.

NO drug induced state was necessary to tally up Buderus' moments of attacking brilliance during the last 5 Origin games. Back in the day I never grasped the notion of complex numbers but, thankfully, 0 is a numeral comprehensible even to the idiots like myself.

C'mon Bedsy! $71 to score the first try, $150 to kick a 40/20, $30 to set up a break, $15 to make a 10m+ run from dummy half, hearing Newcastle fans try to vindicate Buderus for another bog average NSW performance ... (you know the rest)

T

Juniors
on current form farah shouldn't even be spoken about, chris heighnington on the other hand must be filthy and collis may have been an outside chance to fill gasniers spot

macavity

Referee
on current form farah shouldn't even be spoken about, chris heighnington on the other hand must be filthy and collis may have been an outside chance to fill gasniers spot

Heighno should be first backrower picked.

Farah is in disgraceful form - DeGois and Ennis are both in better form atm.

and TV Ted must have his head up Robbie's clacka if he thinks Bedsy hasn't consistently been the best hooker in the NRL for the past 8 years or so.

NthKnight

I agree with Buderus' selection BECAUSE he deserves a proper farewell.

However, Farah is a better player than Buderus and has been so for the last 3 years.

Is that an adequate response to your question?

Read above ^ as Macavity has already summed it up for me

Heighno should be first backrower picked.

Farah is in disgraceful form - DeGois and Ennis are both in better form atm.

and TV Ted must have his head up Robbie's clacka if he thinks Bedsy hasn't consistently been the best hooker in the NRL for the past 8 years or so.

I just want to hear you say explicitly that Buderus has been in better form than Cam Smith over the past 3-4 years.

That'll be sufficient doc.

NthKnight

I just want to hear you say explicitly that Buderus has been in better form than Cam Smith over the past 3-4 years.

That'll be sufficient doc.

Perhaps you should start by saying that Farah has come nowhere near deserving an Origin jersey this season.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
I'd rather see Luke Douglas there instead of Cross, and he plays for my team.

Why they pick Anasta and Pearce who only form of attack is kicks is beyond me. They have Hunt, Inglis and Folau who won't drop a bomb all night. I seriously cannot see the Blues getting anywhere close in this game. But it's origin it always delivers something special. Go the Blues.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Wow Pearce & Anastra really outplayed Finch & Carney during City-Country :sarcasm:
LOL @ mentioning City-Country. Only a desperate Raiders fan would dig deep enough to bring that game back up as something relevant.

It's never been a selection trial. Besides i recall that game was a draw and none of the halves stood out.

Anasta and Pearce have both been in great form and have led their team to equal top of the ladder. Pretty easy choice as a pair over Finch & Carney.

Apey

Staff member
you're dreaming, no defensive commitment from Mullen, Pearce has it all and is definitely the long term solution

And you're an idiot.

Pearce may be the long term solution, but no defensive commitment from Mullen? :crazy: :lol:

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
i think johnny sutton deserved a shot. he has been consistently brilliant all year. and in a losing team, which at this rate the blues will be

I really would have liiked to see a carney/mullen combo...passing and kicking game would have been a highlight then...cross really needs to stand up some time this year and i hope he does rip and tear..Gidley..hmmm i think he should be there and probably deserves to be but i hope he is used correctly..at least in some way given some time to contibute something and not just thrown in at the end