What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team for Origin 3

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Hodgson
King
Gasnier
Tahu
Grothe
Hill
Orford
Bailey
Buderus C
O'Meley
Mason
Hindmarsh
O'Donnell

Menzies
Laffranchi
Kite
Simpson

Mini might be back by Round 18 for club footy.

andrew057

First Grade
Get rid of Brent Kite, this guy hasnt had ANY form since the Dragons. He is useless at SOO level.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
Cometh the hour, Cometh the man

THOM LEAROYD LAHRS!

if anyone is gonna partner big willie in muscling up to the maroons pack, its him

well said imo

Red and Blue Knight said:
Did you not see his fingers crossed?

f**king old biased turd, your Hodgson boy is hopeless yet you claim him as NSW's best? :lol:

Should I even dignify your bullsh*t with a response.

I suppose I have.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hogdo did nothing wrong.

That said if they persist with "I have nothing in attack" halves there are better options.

macavity

Referee
If Mini is fit he plays in 1. simple as that. Hodgo is good, but the count is better.

I forgot O'Donnell would be back - stick him at lock menzies to bench and Ryan drops off.

need another utility too... Kidley isn't ideal but Wing is a disaster.

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:
If youre referring to Hodgson...please tell me what he did wrong tonite to be dropped?

He offers nothing compared to Minichiello. In situations were Minichiello would be busting tackles and getting us up field hodgson is been thrown to the ground and dragged back ten metres.

RABK

Referee
TV Ted Ellery said:
Cometh the Hour Cometh the geniuss from Newcastle.

Give Anthony Quinn a go!

How about Sean Rudder?

Were saying bring in a golden boot footballer and NSW's best player the past 3 years at the expense of Hodgson and that means we're calling for Newcastle players left, right, centre doesn't it idiot?

:lol:

innsaneink

Referee
If youre referring to Hodgson...please tell me what he did wrong tonite to be dropped?

Red and Blue Knight said:
He offers nothing compared to Minichiello. In situations were Minichiello would be busting tackles and getting us up field hodgson is been thrown to the ground and dragged back ten metres.

Translation= he did nothing wrong.

LOL...in other words you have nothing concrete, nothing fact...mini would do this and might do that. :lol:

Do us all a fav & try dropping a mack truck on your head next time, tough guy

macavity said:
If Mini is fit he plays in 1. simple as that. Hodgo is good, but the count is better.

I forgot O'Donnell would be back - stick him at lock menzies to bench and Ryan drops off.

need another utility too... Kidley isn't ideal but Wing is a disaster.

Kidley would be sh*t. Don't sully this thread by mentioning sh*t players from Newcastle. I don't raise the name of Fitzmunger Fitz-symonds

Get Simpson out for starters

OVP

Coach
Minichiello wont be back until about Round 18 or 19 so forget about him. I dont think Hodgson was that bad anyway ... however he definitely is a ragdoll named Jemima :lol:

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:
Translation= he did nothing wrong.

LOL...in other words you have nothing concrete, nothing fact...mini would do this and might do that. :lol:

Do us all a fav & try dropping a mack truck on your head next time, tough guy

Got any new material, or is your brain really that rusted through?

Minichiello is the better player, would offer a lot more and should be brought in. Flopping on the ball then been manhandled putting us on the back foot for every set is hardly doing anything right either.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
you've really gotta stop talking to yourself

just trying to present the great THOM LEAROYD-LAHRS as an option for the blues in game 3... he wouldnt let a single fan down :crazy: