What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team lists and insults thread 2018

isaiah

Bench
Please clarify how it is that Paul Vaughan is going to cost NSW an origin win? I can't wait to be enlightened.
Just not turn up for his team mates that I imagine he did often in his last year at the raiders, finishing in reserve grade

isaiah

Bench
I am a little worried about rushing Cleary in at 21 with only a few games match fitness. He is no doubt the long term halfback but I think we should be careful about throwing him in there.

Moylan hasn't been in the best form but he has played origin before and went quite well imo. He does have a bit of x factor and is young enough to be a long term player for NSW. He could be a left field selection
qld selectors would be clever enough and have a long term succession plan like this but nsw is famous now for lack of wisdom in selections

ArmyVet

Juniors
Jennings recently said he was sticking with Tonga mate

Shouldn't those two be the other way around?

I'm a fan of Wade Graham but I wouldnt have him in the side because he's been injured for a little while now, if he was fit he would have easily made my side.

Also take Jennings out, he's not available for selection
Ooops, well then ummmmm how about this?

And yes I meant having Graham at 13, I think he's more dangerous at 13, let Jake do his tackling terminator routine and hit the edges

1. James Tedesco
2. Anthony Don
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. James Maloney
7. Luke Brooks
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Wade Graham

14. Tyson Frizzel
15. Junior Paulo
16. Reegan Campbell-Gillard
17. Luke Keary

Fufu Andronez

First Grade

And yes I meant having Graham at 13, I think he's more dangerous at 13, let Jake do his tackling terminator routine and hit the edges

1. James Tedesco
2. Anthony Don
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. James Maloney
7. Luke Brooks
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Wade Graham

14. Tyson Frizzel
15. Junior Paulo
17. Luke Keary
Anthony Don? Might as well bring back Nathan Merritt or Steve Turner or Anthony Quinn

1. James Tedesco
2. Anthony Don
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. James Maloney
7. Luke Brooks
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Wade Graham

14. Tyson Frizzel
15. Junior Paulo
17. Luke Keary
who would you play Turbo in a position he's never played before in an origin game? he's not someone who should be shifted around in the backrow, he's a converted prop, more importantly that would mean benching the best second rower in the world in Tyson Frizell.

Clifferd

Coach
That’s interesting

Sounds like Maloney may not even get picked. Which would be insanity

Or they could just be f**king with our heads

I think the side that will be selected is kinda obvious, there's a few positions up for grabs but not many.

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Ado-Carr
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Euan Aitken
5. Tom Trbojevic/Blake Ferguson/Nick Cotric
6. Nathan Cleary/Luke Keary
7. James Maloney
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tyrone Peachey/Cameron McInnes/Jack Bird
15. Paul Vaughan
16. Jack De Belin
17. Tariq Sims/Angus Crichton/Nathan Brown/Wade Graham

theres 25 players in that list, I'd be surprised if the 17 that will be chosen is not from amongst those 25.

The Friz

Juniors
I get that Maloney is playing well and we don't have a lot of options. Jeez his defence is a concern though. I've been noticing a lot of first up misses, these simple missed tackles could burn us.

gordsy

Juniors
I don't know if he's on many peoples list but I have a feeling that Freddy may pick Blake Green.

Clifferd

Coach
I don't know if he's on many peoples list but I have a feeling that Freddy may pick Blake Green.

It has all the makings of a Moses selection in the halves imo. Freddy has had a hard on him for him ever since coaching him in the World Cup

big hit!

Bench

Let's overhaul the side.....with two halves in their 30s!

Meanwhile, QLD have lost 2 dominant halves and practically already replaced them with another couple who will be around for several series.

and then folks wonder why NSW can't win more than 1 game a series

Latest posts