What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW: this is your team

Dazzat

First Grade
I'm a Queenslander, very concerned about the state of the NSW team :sarcasm: .
Here's few suggested changes for Game III:
1. Harry Potter (create a bit of magic from the back)
2. Brian Johnson (lead singer of AC/DC – need someone who can yell for the ball otherwise NSW centres don’t pass it)
3. Tony Mokbel (gangster – very elusive)
4. Pixie Skase (also knows how to dodge people who wanna tackle ya)
5. Eric Grothe (senior that is – not that fast, but he makes less mistakes than junior)
6. Scott Prince (I know he’s a Qlder – on loan to make the series more interesting)
7. Tom Rudonikis (let’s face it – you need a bit of passion/grunt/something)
8. General Peter Cosgrove (big unit – will lead from the front)
9. Shayne Hayne (after such a good game in Game II for NSW he deserves another go)
10. Peter Beattie (only because I want to see him smashed by the Queensland forwards)
11. Paris Hilton’s lawyer (that guy could defend anything)
12. Mark Geyer (he always reckons he could do better - let's see it)
13. Paul Keating (captain – his speech after Game III will go something like “this was the whitewash we had to have")
14. Barry Humphries (versatile - can cover a number of positions)
15. Jennifer Hawkins (will definitely make an impact when she comes on)
16. Dalai Lama (steadying influence on the team)
17. Dr Phil (to counsel the team after Paul Keating’s full-time speech)

scuzzi

Juniors
id put Lote Tuqiri in the front row for NSW

give him enough money and he'll play anywhere for anyone

and gus gould at halfback, just to give carl webb something to aim at

Dazzat

First Grade
Dilmah said:
I don't think QLD supporters would even find it funny.

I ran it past a few mates and they had a laugh ... guess the "sense of humour reservoir" south of the border is running a little low.

You'll feel better after your next win ...

Dazzat

First Grade
Dutchy said:
Now thats the funniest thing said in this thread

This kinda speaks for itself ... please observe the amazing comedy skills of mxlegend99 and what it takes to amuse Dutchy (probably laughs at his own farts as well) ...

mxlegend99

Referee
He never said it was funny. Just that it's funnier then the crap you're talking. Haven't you considered that when you're the only one who finds what you said funny, maybe you're the one who has a f*cked sense of humour?

Dazzat

First Grade
This whole conversation started out in such a promising way ... I love ya mate and I can tell that you're a passionate Panther supporter. I like the Panthers - one of more favourite NSW teams and I hope they go well for the rest of the season.

Dazzat

First Grade
I seriously apologise to all NSW supporters whom I have offended. Posting that team, and making fun of the NSW team and their effort so far this series was done totally out of selfishness ... I enjoyed it, but I know now I have offended some people. My humblest apologies. I wish you all the best for the third game at Suncorp.

mxlegend99

Referee
I dont think people found it offensive. Just didn't thought it lacked humour. Most NSW supporters (myself included) know that it's our own fault we lost. Your joke team is nowhere near as funny as the joke selection of Lyon in Origins 1 and 2. :p

Latest posts