What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nth Qld Cowboys vs Parramatta Eels -- Live Updates *spoilers*

Penance

Juniors
Dont worry. Tigers lost both there last 2 games of the season last year. It should do them good. Go Parra!

paulb88

Juniors
Ok, now we've got the losses out the way, bring on the finals :)

I'm just glad we're there. 14th position to the finals. Go eEls

Penance

Juniors
Parra will be blessed versing the bulldogs if they are 7th. Reason being, i dont think the bulldogs can beat parra with their injuries.

Raider_69

Post Whore
if canberra can knock the sharkies off (no easy feat given our record there and the fact this is a game canberra ALWAY lose), ill back us in over the dogs week 1 of the finals

sydraider

First Grade
f**k, man we have to win tomorrow, our chances against the dogs will be much better then against the storm.

After a two week hiatus from results, its decided to come our way again :-D

looks like we most likely will play canberra first week, it wont be an easy game at all, canberra are one of the most unpredictable teams in the nrl, and they will be fighting to not get kicked out first week.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't care if we face Parra or Canberra. We'll win in week one.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Fair dinkum you Dogs fans are getting a bit carried away. I'd be careful to reserve your judgements until your team goes around this weekend...

Latest posts