What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC 2012 Thread

if kodi nikorima puts his head down he will make it very far.
i went to primary school with him, was mates with him and lived up the street from him. hes got a mean side step, plays like benji.

Didgi

I will slap the shit out of you BP if anyone of them end up down there, especially Talolo!!!!!!!! You can have Pangai....................

:lol: Hold BP personally responsible. Merkin ;-)

Big Pete said:
Other new faces...
Nathan Crowley - Cowboys NYC Prop

We'll call it even then? :p

I'm sure you can guess why I'm here Pete, looking to get one over Maunder yet again... young Webster looks good but you didn't manage to get anyone in the Aus Schoolboys?

Big Pete

Referee
I wish I stole the Grev - Ben traded his way to the top of the card and took him after I had prattled on and on about how much I wanted him on MSN.

Big Pete

Referee
In all seriousness Didgi I'm unsure whether or not I can help you out. I didn't really study any of the juniors this year and I'm unsure whether PWA selected all the top prospects. Not to mention, I usually found better alternatives at other clubs who were available so I'm unsure if the Broncos are a good bet.

Taking a shot in the dark I recommend researching Rhett Webster, Corey Oates, Levi Aumua or Caleb Timu and see who you like. Mad Barry is always tough, especially around this time of year when there is little to go off on.

Big Pete

Referee
A couple more players listed on Action Photographs...

Ajuma Adams - AIS Backrow
Elijah Harro - Prop
Brandon Lee - AIS Backrow/Frontrow
Kodi Nikorima - AIS Halves
Jarrad Watson - AIS Centre
Rhett Webster - AIS Centre

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
NYC Trial Side vs. Wynnum Seagulls

1 Zac Koitka
2 Rian Diffey
3 Jerome Leedy
4 Matt Berwick
5 Jeriah Goodrich
6 Bryce Hegarty
7 Cameron Cullen
8 Daniel Alvaro
9 Mitchell Moore
10 Nathan Crowley
11 Brett Coutts
12 Ajuma Adams
13 Benn Malley
Interchange
14 Kodi Nikorima
15 Che Fa’alafi
16 Billy Brittian
17 Richard Tuala
18 Caleb Timu
19 Josh Seage
20 Travis Peeters
21 Josh Jaggle
22 Tom Geraghty
23 Rhett Webster
24 Tristian Lumley
25 Brett Greinke
26 Jarrod Watson
Coach Kurt Richards

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.a...ung-broncos-to-take-on-state-league-champions

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: Quite clearly not.

I was expecting big things from Francis Molo & Corey Oates. Neither of them are there.

Leedy, Cullen and Alvaro are all worth checking out.

Mind you, they're up against it coming up against Wynnum.

Didgi

Anthony Mullally in action for Widnes this morning. He was big in NYC last year, he looks absolutely massive this year. Hasn't had a whole lot of involvement thus far.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Wynnum won 32-22. Nothing to write home about. Wasn't paying much attention but Tuala and Nikorima seemed hard to handle.

Big Pete

Referee
NYC GOLD COAST TITANS 22 (Tyler Chadburn, Jahrome Hughes, Jeremiah Nia, Caleb Binges tries; Japeth Vaoa, Kane Elgey, Tyler Chadburn goals) defeated NYC BRISBANE BRONCOS 20 (Daniel Levi, Brett Coutts, Brett Greinke, Daniel Alvaro tries; Cameron Cullen 2 goals).

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
In case others missed it - Brisbane were up 50-12 in their trial against Melbourne in Melbourne according to our resident Storm expert Noa.

Now if only we could get confirmation and a list of scorers. The lack of info these past couple of weeks has been frustrating.

Latest posts