What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nz to win a medal really soon

nibbs

Bench
its going to be in the rowing. i suspect Caroline and Georgina Evers-Swindell will kick some ass and win the gold.

ozbash

Referee
i think they,ll need a wheelbarrow to carry all the gold home nibbs.
our yachties and barbs kendall look good as well.
the horsey people are aiming high and of course, who could forget sarah the bikie and our discus girls...

maybe a truck........ :clap:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
thewizard1o1 said:
truck? you will be able to carry home ALL medals in your pocket... :p
Yeah but theres only 4 million people in NZ. NZ still wins more medals per head of population than 90% of the world....

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
still. poor play NZ
you suck at everything!
Whereas Australia are soooo good at everything, sportsmanship included.....

NZ will go fine. None of our real medal chances have come up yet, we'll kick on in the last few days as usual.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
we are olympic champions at sportsmanship
Judging by this thread your form's deserted you quicker than Parra or the Warriors this season :p

NZ win more medals per capita than pretty much anyone except Aussie and Cuba so we'd actually get the bronze at NOT sucking....

Raider_69

Post Whore
parra and the warriors form is not nearly as bad as canberras #-o #-o

NZ win more medals per capita than pretty much anyone except Aussie and Cuba so we'd actually get the bronze at NOT sucking....

still cant match us aussies :p :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
parra and the warriors form is not nearly as bad as canberras #-o #-o

still cant match us aussies :p :lol:
I'll pay that Aussie goes better than just about anyone, but unfortunately the NZ govt isn't prepared to chuck the vast wads of cash at elite sport that the Australian govt is. With the communist sports machines pretty much history these days except for Cuba and China, Aussie is one of the few govts that seriously works to produce top athletes.

nibbs

Bench
parra_panther said:
nibbs said:
its going to be in the rowing. i suspect Caroline and Georgina Evers-Swindell will kick some ass and win the gold.

That's if they can stay in the boat! :lol:

they haven;t lost since 2001, hence they've stayed in their boat for ageeeees.

DIEHARD

----
Sucked in New Zealand! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give them the gold medal for the amount of people that abandon their shores. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Diehard said:
Sucked in New Zealand! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give them the gold medal for the amount of people that abandon their shores. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

are are gold medalists in this event fo sho

Latest posts