What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T Billy Slater allegedly taunts Cory Paterson over depression

parra pete

Referee
Haynsey, we'll agree to disagree. I honestly can't see this is a big deal. AND Corey Patterson has even said that himself..Nothing more from me on this subject..

Suitman

Post Whore
Haynsey, we'll agree to disagree. I honestly can't see this is a big deal. AND Corey Patterson has even said that himself..Nothing more from me on this subject..

I can't believe that anyone can try and justify such behavior.

Suity

Haynzy

First Grade
Fair enough Pete...each to their own..

I for one can not see how this can be condoned. Neither should racist comments or sexist comments. Ageist comments I'll leave to others ;-)

Did anyone see the game? There was one point, where Slater was tackled (I think in the air from a kick), and he went down. I have no basis to this, but, I reckon Billy laid down, in order to get a penalty, and hope for something further to happen to the tackler. I think he is a serial offender of laying down, and milking ala Soward.

I hate it - and am thankful that Hayne seems to have taken in it out of his game.

Did anyone see the game? There was one point, where Slater was tackled (I think in the air from a kick), and he went down. I have no basis to this, but, I reckon Billy laid down, in order to get a penalty, and hope for something further to happen to the tackler. I think he is a serial offender of laying down, and milking ala Soward.

I hate it - and am thankful that Hayne seems to have taken in it out of his game.
jarryd has decided instead of milking the penalty its better to get the ball away and set up a try ;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
Slater's always been a cat....surprised he had the balls to shake hands with the bloke, rather than hiding behind a prop

strider

Post Whore
don't know if its already been posted here, but according to danny weidler, salter said - why don't you go to your room and have a cry .... now if thats all that this is about, then I think I have to agree with pete - massive over reaction

hineyrulz

Post Whore
don't know if its already been posted here, but according to danny weidler, salter said - why don't you go to your room and have a cry .... now if thats all that this is about, then I think I have to agree with pete - massive over reaction
According to Danny :lol: I trust him as far as i could throw him.

so where did he steal that quote from was it the storm or knights forum? :?

Bazal

Post Whore
If that's all that Weidler says happened, then I fully believe that Slater said something entirely opposite and probably threatened the very existence of the entire Paterson line...that's how much faith I have in that total moron

strider

Post Whore
i think danny is a dick, but i believe he's been burnt in the past and tends to be more on the money these days ... i betting it may be right cos corey isn't dying over it himself - bit of a media frenzy