What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. When is the verdict on the Stinking Stains?

I'd like to know whether you folks think Vaughan is worthy of consideration for us Sharkies for next year. Just thinking whether the Fizty coaching regime can improve him as a player as well as his attitude. He is 30 and some journos incl The Mole reckon he can't keep pace with the game's rule changes. I tend to think he's likely to get signed by Newcastle or the Wests Tigers.
Tom, I’d highly doubt Vaughan would meet Craig’s recruitment character traits.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd like to know whether you folks think Vaughan is worthy of consideration for us Sharkies for next year. Just thinking whether the Fizty coaching regime can improve him as a player as well as his attitude. He is 30 and some journos incl The Mole reckon he can't keep pace with the game's rule changes. I tend to think he's likely to get signed by Newcastle or the Wests Tigers.

Maybe, but Fitz probably wouldn't be bothered trying to make a mature, upstanding man out of a 30 year old. Career suicide from Fitz's point of view for mine.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Vaughn sacked.
Next step, like I said yesterday, if they find there were other females there besides Vaughn's wife then they will be in even deeper shit.

It's out there now. Hadley. Police commisioner Fuller investigating allegations wives and girlfriends were present during the party therefore breaching the NRL bubble and breaching a few public health orders

DJDL

Bench
Which would surely mean a mandatory 14 day isolation period and make it nigh on impossible for the Dragons to field a side next week.

What are the ramifications of that?…

I honestly don't think Finucane would be that stupid to go to a basket case of a club like the stinking stains. They have little or nothing going for them for the next few years.

I'd say that Bellyache would be advising him of what wise move he should consider, career wise.
I agree with you, but that deluded club will throw the bucks at him big time now, all in hope of a good news story.
I do have a little sympathy for some of their fans. They haven't had to experience a massive scandal that stretches across the whole clubs cultural being, and don't realise how the situation works with the media. We've had plenty of practice of this.
We've taken our beatings and continued to stand and defy all media outcries.
Wait until the media start bandying about their permanent move to the Gong with the Sharks to be the sole representative of Southern Sydney.
The Kent even alluded to it last week.
Their fans will not know what hits them when it gets that far.
To us it's just water off the proverbial these daze.

bluefox68

Staff member
Maybe the NRL removes their license, opening up the opportunity for 2 new teams.

Too much to hope for, but I can dream…!!!

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
good to see you guys so happy..

10.png

Stake Removed

First Grade
If this was the sharks, the line would have been relocate them, they have to go.
For the Dragons nothing, half of amalgamation is living off winning the comp 50-60 years ago.
The NRL actually should send these guys to QLD.
I am sure the Illawarra fans won't care they got basically nothing in the merger.
I am sure we could play 2 home games a year there, and use that area to assist our junior base going forward

If this was the sharks, the line would have been relocate them, they have to go.
For the Dragons nothing, half of amalgamation is living off winning the comp 50-60 years ago.
The NRL actually should send these guys to QLD.
I am sure the Illawarra fans won't care they got basically nothing in the merger.
I am sure we could play 2 home games a year there, and use that area to assist our junior base going forward
I think the Drags got a big Fan base in St. George Qld . I think they'd fit right in !