What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off season time waster

Matua

Bench
If it was 1990-1998 I'd kick ass, but 1998 I moved to the UK and when I returned I just didn't have the time to watch every game like back in the 1990-1998 period when I was a student (high school and then uni).

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Feel ripped off today..had Shaun Berrigan as a player who played past 30 and lost a GF, only to now find out he didn't play in the 2011 GF. And Karmichael Hunt and Ben Hunt played for the Broncos in 2009...but not in the same game. Gutted! Had it nailed otherwise.

Love this game

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Feel ripped off today..had Shaun Berrigan as a player who played past 30 and lost a GF, only to now find out he didn't play in the 2011 GF. And Karmichael Hunt and Ben Hunt played for the Broncos in 2009...but not in the same game. Gutted! Had it nailed otherwise.

Love this game
I had a shocker yesterday, with the Knights player under 50 games, Dom Young has played 51

Just had a 2nd go on my work phone and managed to get it down to 9

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Seriously addicted. 40 for me today, first time I've completed it first go first time. Blew up my score by picking Foran as the Titan x Bulldog

Reactions: Izz

Izz

Bench
32.6 today. Two 9s but all the rest below 4. First 2 days in a row that I've completed the whole grid

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I know nothing's foolproof, but for today's one I had Brad Clyde as an SOO try scorer x Raiders player, and it said it was wrong.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I know nothing's foolproof, but for today's one I had Brad Clyde as an SOO try scorer x Raiders player, and it said it was wrong.
Without going back and checking the dates, it only runs on the NRL era, so perhaps 1998 was Clyde’s first year at the Dogs and he didn’t play for Canberra in the NRL

I was going ok but thought Luke Burt’s career was a lot longer than it was, horrible miss not getting a Hopoate team mate

Last edited: