What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

official club forum

buda

Juniors
hi everyone my freinds who go for otha clubs like the roosters and the dogs hav forums that r made up by the club website address peeps does ne1 kno y we don't hav one

buda

Juniors
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
2 reasons...

a) the official club site cant be bothered getting a forum license etc and ...
b) they cant be stuffed

:)
thanx tom really appreciate it

~FiTzYdUdE 02~

Juniors
pleasure

it is also likely an OFFICIAL forum JUST for one club wouldnt generate enought interest, unlike these sets of forums for many different sports and clubs etc

and you need to register under "Vb"(Vbulliten) to be able to like LEGALLY have a forum or something :? i dont know the precise details but roughly thats it

and also i doubt the site ppl could be bothered because they would also have to find moderators who make sure everything posted is decent, and with lack of interest comes few mods, so yeh

always glad to help :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
same Pete, I was wondering where all of my stats had gone when I was there, now I know why, cos it never existed. :lol: :lol:

King Tigerman

Juniors
yeah & ill make sure youre barred within 24 hours sincas doesnt allow idiots like you on it

& manly premier2005 theres a reason you got punted , YOURE AN IDIOT

Latest posts