What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Kiwi Team

Brian McLennon

Juniors
Hi all

Here it is

Asotasi
Blair
Cayless
Cayless
Wiki
webb
Mannering
Jones
Soliola
Matai
Kidwell
Pritchard
Lauaki
Puleatua
Ropati :roll: :roll: :roll:
Halatau
Vagana
Faalogo
Vatuvai
Tupou
Solomona
Tony
Hape
Guttenbiel

Discuss

Scott

Bench
Who is going to play hooker in the first game?

It's a bit rough asking Motu Tony to play if Hull get beaten this weekend.

I guess it will be Halatau?

Will be interesting. Maybe its going to look something like this for the first test :

1. Webb
2. Manu
3. Mannering
4. Matai
5. Topou
6. Vagana
7. Jones
8. Wiki
9. Halatau
10. Asotasi
11. Guttenbeil
12. Puletua
13. Kidwell

14. Ropati
15. N Cayless
16. Pritchard
17. Faalogo

Im not sure what he will land up doing but I sure as hell know I dont like the look of that team.

kiwi_man

Juniors
hmm the lack of hookers has got me rlly worried, if hull advance to the grandfinal surely we cant expect halatau to play 80 mins of test footy in a position he doesnt even play at club level, also what happens if webby cops an injury?? our halves are going to be very very boring, obviously stacey will be #7 and thats good but the only options we have for #6 are ropati and vagana.... thats not too good although id prefer ropo at 6 rather then vagana, how long has it been since vagana actually played in the centers for the kiwis??

MKEB...

Staff member
I still would have liked do have seen Robbie Paul in there.

Is there any reason why Vinnie anderson aint in there

And thank the gods that Toopi aint in there

Fast Eddie

First Grade
This isn't looking good.Mannering will have to win it for us.

Did I miss the announcement of Fien being injured or something?

Wheres he?

They said on Radio Sport today that Bluey had mentioned that there was still one place up for grabs as Fein might be able to take part in the tournament.

Brian McLennon

Juniors
We are a little short at hooker but dont worry i gotta plan up my sleeve. look for Matai to make his test debut next weekend

ozbash

Referee
NZ Warrior said:
Bad Brian, very bad Brian!!!!

Naughty Selectors.

i hate to say it wazz but, i told you so.:cool:

he,ll win the trophy for us.

hookers ? mots, halatau,vagana :shock: , or webby has played there.

fullback ? webby, mots, vagana or hape. actually its good to see hape in the squad.

everyone (including us) wrote that team off last year, bluey is something special and i predict a repeat but this time we wont lose a game.

is natty ass coach ?

ozbash

Referee
Did I miss the announcement of Fien being injured or something?

he is not a kiwi.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Stick Ropati out there. He doesn't pass to anyone anyway. It's actually the perfect position for him.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Good call, Super Jerk. Paul Staladi would really step up to the plate. That's what the Kiwis need to pull the media, a feel good story.

So Bluey, call up the local Pak 'N Save and ask for Paul Staladi, the trolley boy. Tell him to pack his bags and head for Mt Smart, because he's gonna be a Kiwi!!!