What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Jackhammers

Started 8.30 am yesterday. Woke me up after a shitty nights sleep. I could not study because of it.

Starts again at 8.30 today. Worst of it seems to be over.

NPK

Bench
It doesn't piss me off as such, but I find it weird that about 1% of the population feel the need to pronounce the word "film" differently to everyone else. ie. something like this: "fillum". :?: :?

Alba

Coach
i hate the fact that im working till 3.30am and im already dead tired and cannot sleep during the day :(

legallyblonde

Juniors
Join the club Albs, got a huge coctail party on tonight so I'm doing four till four. I'm doing the bludgey shift; food service and glassy, no bar bitchin :D

But it sux when your mates are going out and you gotta work. #-o

Alba

Coach
yeah and it will be like that for atleast the next four months ... it sucks badly ... im just on the bar close .. i hate it especially when im on by myself after 1.30 so i have to serve and get the bar cleaned :(

legallyblonde

Juniors
think of the money honey :thumnn

oh! I find out on Monday about workin on great keppel. Wish me luck.

I'm off to work, hope its not to busy for you :nwave: