What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Booyah

Bench
Stranger said:
Booyah said:
I hate People who don't show Bus manners. For example, if a bus pulls up and there is a crowd, the correct thing to do is stand in an orderly line waiting patiently to get on.

If you get pushed to the side of the door, and not in the line, you can only get on the bus if someone in the line lets you go in front of them. Otherwise you must wait until the line is gone, then and only then can you get on the bus.

So what really sh*ts me is more and more people (usually asians with stupid blank looks on their faces) pushing in from the side. I mean, godammit, can they not wait like 3 seconds to get on a bus? Can they not line up like the rest of us plebs?

Rant over.

Yeah Age before Beauty.. Let the old people on first.

Fugg that, Old people are the worst culprits!

Dani

Immortal
i also hate it when you buy those spinach and ricotta things and they have like 3 flakes of spinach. hello i want more spinach!

DJ Raida

Bench
You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while. :evil: :evil: :evil:

RHCP*Auricom

Juniors
Quote:

also hate it when you buy those spinach and ricotta things and they have like 3 flakes of spinach. hello i want more spinach!

freak

ROFL.....that split my pants.....lol, damn thats funny

I must agree with tUP though.....

RHCP*Auricom

Juniors
But seriously...I despise it when people tell me to do something just as im about to do it....GRRR.....and i always hate it when i blamed for the shite that my sister does....>GRRRRRRR

Latest posts