What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Dani

Immortal
burning youself with your hair straightener...its not cool and i have a huge scar on my thumb :cry:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
madunit What do you hate Jon?
Jon People using my computer without asking me

NPK

Bench
I hate that whenever journalists are talking/writing about a tennis player, they have so precede their name with 'tennis ace'. eg. "Tennis ace Lleyton Hewitt has broken up with his girlfriend" :evil: :evil:

They also always use the term 'love match' when talking about a tennis player's relationship. Is it meant to be a clever pun?? It is so annoying.

Booyah

Bench
I hate People who don't show Bus manners. For example, if a bus pulls up and there is a crowd, the correct thing to do is stand in an orderly line waiting patiently to get on.

If you get pushed to the side of the door, and not in the line, you can only get on the bus if someone in the line lets you go in front of them. Otherwise you must wait until the line is gone, then and only then can you get on the bus.

So what really shits me is more and more people (usually asians with stupid blank looks on their faces) pushing in from the side. I mean, godammit, can they not wait like 3 seconds to get on a bus? Can they not line up like the rest of us plebs?

Rant over.

Dani

Immortal
Booyah said:
I hate People who don't show Bus manners. For example, if a bus pulls up and there is a crowd, the correct thing to do is stand in an orderly line waiting patiently to get on.

If you get pushed to the side of the door, and not in the line, you can only get on the bus if someone in the line lets you go in front of them. Otherwise you must wait until the line is gone, then and only then can you get on the bus.

So what really sh*ts me is more and more people (usually asians with stupid blank looks on their faces) pushing in from the side. I mean, godammit, can they not wait like 3 seconds to get on a bus? Can they not line up like the rest of us plebs?

Rant over.

i agree, and also on buses, when they get crowded and people have to stand up, some self centred wanker is sitting in the midlle of the seat and wont move over to let someone sit down

choc_soldier

Coach
Cars in the left lane who deliberately speed up just as the road merges into one lane and drive right up until the lane physically ends, in the hope that they will just be magically let in.

Stranger

Coach
Booyah said:

So what really sh*ts me is more and more people (usually asians with stupid blank looks on their faces) pushing in from the side. I mean, godammit, can they not wait like 3 seconds to get on a bus? Can they not line up like the rest of us plebs?

Rant over.

Yeah Age before Beauty.. Let the old people on first.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Little people acting tough

Haha, they're funny.

Some were contemplating blowing my mailbox up last night. I just stood outside, activated the sensor lights, stepped onto the grass and they couldn't cross the road fast enough!!

Crusader

Bench
People who have their sprinklers on between 6 - 8am and covering the bleedin' footpath! If I wanted a shower I'd have one at home...

Choppies

Coach
IanRitchie said:
Little people acting tough

Haha, they're funny.

Some were contemplating blowing my mailbox up last night. I just stood outside, activated the sensor lights, stepped onto the grass and they couldn't cross the road fast enough!!

little cowards :evil:

Flies, treading on dog poo, anal retentive neighbours. Getting hairs in my mouth.

Trying to avoid head on collisions when out walking. I change direction, they change direction back into my path, and on and on. The best way to stop this phenomena is to wait to see which way they will tack and hold your own course.

Dani

Immortal
i hate the fact tha i have to go back to school for 2 days for a year 12 orientation and get assignments that have to be done during the holidays. its bullocks