What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

DJ Raida

Bench
bouncers are fine as long as you got a few chicks with you and arnt wearing a singlett or sumthing stupid

Raider_69

Post Whore
Chippo Raiders said:
People that pull you up for spelling erors on this forum ;-)

i agree, ffs its a forum, not a top line newspaper
if its readable i say its fair game

TooheysNew

Coach
I know - I'm just being a dickhead. :p

Nah - it's pretty quick actually. It's just the Critical Error Things, or when i post whore and it won't accept the post.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
Dilmah said:
I know - I'm just being a dickhead. :p

Nah - it's pretty quick actually. It's just the Critical Error Things, or when i post whore and it won't accept the post.

Ahh thats where Bigpond has advantages...lucky me s'pose

Phillips

Referee
Illegal immigrants.
Religion.
John Howard.
Thieves.
Aboriginals trying to claim rights to everything.
Boat People/Refugees.
Other cultures taking over Australia e.g. naming streets after their heritage/special schools for there children.

Phillips

Referee
Dani said:
a lot of anger hay Mr. Phillips?

not really :^o

add to my list...

People that hurt themelves because of there own fault but decide to sue somebody.
People that sue fast food stores because they say it makes them fat.
Police that dont do there job properly, f**king merkins.
Canterbury Bulldogs
Wayne Bennett
Punk kids that think their the shit, when one right hook from some-one would knock them straight on thier arse.

Dani

Immortal
i hate it when you get your cd's stolen from parties, especially when you are 99% sure that the stealer wouldnt even know who the friggen band is :evil:

Phillips

Referee
i also hate the law, its impossible to protect yourselves these days..if someone attacks you and you use self defence, they f**king sue you :x