What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Feez_Giggles

Bench
my grandma

she is a biatch to me and sweet as pie to the rest of her grandchildren and i cant stand it, she is so mean!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Feez_Giggles said:
my grandma

she is a biatch to me and sweet as pie to the rest of her grandchildren and i cant stand it, she is so mean!!!!!

my nanna is heaps nice to me
im the youngest :D :D :D
i love my nanna!!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i hate her, when i was ten she told me my parents divorce was all my fault and she is constantly making mean comments to me. she isn't very nice to my mum (her daughter) either. she is very negative

i hate that my dad has gone to phuket to help the victims of the tsunami and i have no way of contacting him and i'm petrified.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Feez_Giggles said:
i hate her, when i was ten she told me my parents divorce was all my fault and she is constantly making mean comments to me. she isn't very nice to my mum (her daughter) either. she is very negative

i hate that my dad has gone to phuket to help the victims of the tsunami and i have no way of contacting him and i'm petrified.

:lol: You
ve certainly got things in perspective. You're father is over there helping out the poor people hit by the tsunami & you're having a gripe about mean ol' Grandma

:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:shock: :shock: :shock:
thats rough Feez
my nanna was heaps nice to me about my olds divorce, they spilt when ii was 10 years old too
I live with my old man and my nan is from my mom side but she still treats my old man like her own, she speaks to him more than my mum, cant blame her, my mum is well.... this is a public board, i would get banned for expressing my thoughts on her

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
my nan is the coolest......im the star grandchild :D ...altho my lil brother is tryn to take over that.....ill just have to do something to keep me in the good books :D

God-King Dean

Immortal
Throwing up on the first day of 2005

:lol: I was trying to so a sh*t & vomit in the toilet at the same time. I stood up had a spew, sat & continued my business, got up again to spew some more.....

I end up just vomiting on the floor

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
Throwing up on the first day of 2005

:lol: I was trying to so a sh*t & vomit in the toilet at the same time. I stood up had a spew, sat & continued my business, got up again to spew some more.....

I end up just vomiting on the floor

thast just nasty!!
i come very close to throwing up serveral times, i dont recall throwing up at all by my mate recons i chundered in his toilet :?

God-King Dean

Immortal
You're right Ian Ritchie. Some people really do think too highly of. Some say "It gives you a chance to change things for yourself" FFS, if you're going to change things for yourself, it's upto you to do so, don't wait for New Years to corret things #-o

Latest posts