What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Christmas Songs
Winter weather in summer
Being too tired and sore to take advantage of the summer weather.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
People who drop catches in backyard cricket

we had this bloke in for ages, tonked us all over the backyard, so i got handed the new ball (after our last one went over the fence) and gave him two yorkers then shortened him up with a bouncer, got a thick top edge and my arsehole of a mate put him down!!! easiest catch you'll ever see and he put him down :x :x :x

but it was alright cause my next over i got him an with an edge to auto keeper :D

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I hate hitting massive shots that in real cricket would be caught at mid on. Although today i managed to hit the ball 20 metres up and about 30 metres downfield from a top edge to a wide, slow full toss.

And i managed to hit a massive six out of the backyard. It probably would have been a two bounce four at Eden Park.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i hammerd one that would have gone close to a 6 at the MCG, probably one bounce, it was huge, we were down to our last ball so we went to the park so we could smash it, my mate was trying to shoib me, long run up and yorker, so i charged and connect right off the middle of the bat and f**kin flogged it!!
"biggest hit since the beatles" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bulldog

Bench
People who try to arks me questions, it's three f**king letters, get them in the right order :x :x :x

Stranger

Coach
no you may not arks him why.

this is funny. Who would have thought people get pissed of so easy.

God-King Dean

Immortal
One thing that truly pissed me off was a reporter in Sri Lanka doing an interview with someone after the tidal wave. The reporter asked the man.....

"How does all this loss of life make you feel?" :evil: F**king idiot

Stranger

Coach
Immortal said:
One thing that truly pissed me off was a reporter in Sri Lanka doing an interview with someone after the tidal wave. The reporter asked the man.....

"How does all this loss of life make you feel?" :evil: F**king idiot

WTF ......what did he expect him to say? I feel like a million bucks :roll:

fosie

Juniors
- On MSN when ppl go offline and you've had a conversation with them and they don't tell you when they go off.
- People in cars that don't stop when ur at teh crossing, clearly waiting to cross.
- People that tell you stories that they have already told you a million times.
- Shop assistans that ask you how you are and when ur about to reply they walk away.
- Shop keepers that stare at you.

Phillips

Referee
little theives that try to steal our birds and pet rabbit....i swear if i catch them in the act i'll break thier legs and beat them with a shovel :x