What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I went to the hospital emergency ward on sunday (for my dad)

he NEEDED a bed. There was a f**kint 5 hour wait to get a bed... WHY? 11.5 years of a Coalition government has decreased spending on areas includig public health to create a small budget surplus. The result?

Poor infrastucture, poor public education, health + Inflationary pressures which does contribute to the rising CPI.

Rudd wont neccessarily be the answer, and like some in this thread it does annoy me how they went with the 'trend' method. However, i'd rather have a country where worker's rights were protected, decent + affordable education and health services, troops home and something being done to address out Greenhouse Gas emission.

The downside of the Rudd government, is the diminshment of foriegn relations - especially in the age of increased terrorist thread and i'm not so confident on the ALP's abil;ity to manage the Public Sector Debt + CAD

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mr. Fahrenheit said:

he NEEDED a bed. There was a f**kint 5 hour wait to get a bed... WHY? 11.5 years of a Coalition government has decreased spending on areas includig public health to create a small budget surplus. The result?

Poor infrastucture, poor public education, health + Inflationary pressures which does contribute to the rising CPI.

Rudd wont neccessarily be the answer, and like some in this thread it does annoy me how they went with the 'trend' method. However, i'd rather have a country where worker's rights were protected, decent + affordable education and health services, troops home and something being done to address out Greenhouse Gas emission.

The downside of the Rudd government, is the diminshment of foriegn relations - especially in the age of increased terrorist thread and i'm not so confident on the ALP's abil;ity to manage the Public Sector Debt + CAD

:lol: Let me give you a basic lesson on politics

Hospitals are under state control... the state is and has been run by ALP for a long time... under ALP nsw hospitals have been stripped of massive number of beds, in some cases up to 300 beds over the reign of ALP

You're issues need to be address to Bob Carr and Morris Iemma, not John Howard.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Health is a concurrent power; see 'medicare' for federal involvement. :roll:

regardless, the infrastructure in the form of education and training to account for staff shortages in the industry was lacking. One of the nurses were telling me that Westmead is continuously understaffed, and because of no penalty rates under the Howard regime - less of them were working overtime/night shift to cover for this.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Certainly are. f**king internet's been on and off all day.

Iafeta

Referee
D!ckwads at work who are all the classic negative stereotypes from your home land about not wanting to work hard for an honest days pay. WORK... PEOPLE... WORK :crazy: Or as they say, if you don't love Austrraayyyya, f**k OFF!:cool: Am I Australian yet people?

Stranger

Coach
Mr. Fahrenheit said:

The liberals were also responsible for September 11.

TdoggBulldog

Juniors
chicks with whiney laughs and high voices and that scream and jump up and down and hug each other

ok teeny boppers in general pretty much

and other chicks who when i say i support the bulldogs insist on saying "OMG SBW IS SOOO HOT" hes not ok.

umm and power pop.. i hate that music

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
TdoggBulldog said:
and other chicks who when i say i support the bulldogs insist on saying "OMG SBW IS SOOO HOT" hes not ok.

That reminds me of a funny story. When the Warriors were getting pumped by the Dogs this year some dopey teen appeared at the top of the stairs into our section and was yelling all sorts of things in support of the Dogs but all directed at Sonny.

I wish i'd offered her $100 to name another 3 Bulldogs players.

It was a great laugh for all of us though. I don't think she realised how unintentionally funny she was.

So, the thing that pisses me off is stupid people.

TdoggBulldog

Juniors
Dr Crane said:
That reminds me of a funny story. When the Warriors were getting pumped by the Dogs this year some dopey teen appeared at the top of the stairs into our section and was yelling all sorts of things in support of the Dogs but all directed at Sonny.

I wish i'd offered her $100 to name another 3 Bulldogs players.

It was a great laugh for all of us though. I don't think she realised how unintentionally funny she was.

So, the thing that pisses me off is stupid people.

haha i used to hate sbw i thought he was an asshole.. but when i got to go in the sheds with the dogs players and i was the only fan in there he was awesome to me.... i guess he was just shy the first time i met him infront of all the screaming roosters 12 year old fans :S (i first met him at a dogs vs roosters game, roosters home stadium)