What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

People who recline their seats back on planes and you are sitting behind them or people who hog the armrest next to you...normally bogans with bad habits.

Martli

Coach
And for f**ks sake learn where to write your message and where to write the message you're replying to. How incompitent.

Big Pete

Referee
Mates who think their bigger or better than other mates. :D

What a way to end a friendship!

Mr. Farenheit we need to talkkkkkkkkk brother. :D

Knightmare

Coach
To add to R69's post, how 'trendy' the election was, all these people wearing those 'KEVIN07' shirts and whatnot. It was like this was Aussie Idol or Big Brother instead of a night in which Australia's future for the next 3 years was put at stake. At the moment I'm tempted to make a shirt that says 'RECESSION08'.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
To add to R69's post, how 'trendy' the election was, all these people wearing those 'KEVIN07' shirts and whatnot. It was like this was Aussie Idol or Big Brother instead of a night in which Australia's future for the next 3 years was put at stake. At the moment I'm tempted to make a shirt that says 'RECESSION08'.

Knightmare being a Liberal vote pisses me off
loons like him are typically Fred Nile fans... he's a stain on Liberal voters