What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Y2Eel

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
:lol: Let me give you a basic lesson on politics

Hospitals are under state control... the state is and has been run by ALP for a long time... under ALP nsw hospitals have been stripped of massive number of beds, in some cases up to 300 beds over the reign of ALP

You're issues need to be address to Bob Carr and Morris Iemma, not John Howard.

The Hospital spending is under State Control they get the money to spend from the Aussie Goverment (Lil Johnny).. They control how much is given to each state...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Y2Eel said:
The Hospital spending is under State Control they get the money to spend from the Aussie Goverment (Lil Johnny).. They control how much is given to each state...

and the states decide what to do with the money... clearly the NSW health minister has not used the money wisely at all. That's an ALP NSW state health minister by the way.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
and the states decide what to do with the money... clearly the NSW health minister has not used the money wisely at all. That's an ALP NSW state health minister by the way.

Who know the Libs Blamed the ALP and The ALP blammed the Libs... you get the books and then you'll really know who to blame...

TITAN1

Juniors
Drivers who dont indicate when changing lanes.
Drivers who dont give way on a roundabout and try and cut ahead of you,nearly causing an accident.
Groups of people who stand in a circle and block off a walkway.(The day is coming when im just gonna plow through you all with my fully loaded shopping trolley :x )

Soufs and easts supporters who try and turn EVERY thread into a "my team is better than yours" competition..ffs people,grow up!

Power tripping forum mods/admins.

Nikki

Coach
TITAN1 said:
Drivers who dont indicate when changing lanes.
Drivers who dont give way on a roundabout and try and cut ahead of you,nearly causing an accident.
Groups of people who stand in a circle and block off a walkway.(The day is coming when im just gonna plow through you all with my fully loaded shopping trolley :x )

Soufs and easts supporters who try and turn EVERY thread into a "my team is better than yours" competition..ffs people,grow up!

Power tripping forum mods/admins.

Hmmm....

Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick and
Tick

:lol: :lol:

Dani

Immortal
Was on the bus home from work. Elderly man got on, obviously struggling. I was the ONLY person on the entire, packed bus that offered my seat. And he had to walk half way up to get there. People sh*t me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dani said:
Was on the bus home from work. Elderly man got on, obviously struggling. I was the ONLY person on the entire, packed bus that offered my seat. And he had to walk half way up to get there. People sh*t me.

He shouldn't be old.

Dani said:

nobody likes the stench of encroaching death.

Latest posts