What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Dani

Immortal
God-King Dean said:
I get some pills from the doc, & they always clear my skin up. But as soon as I stop buying em... out they come.

I'm exactly the same.
Magic pills them.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Little things that piss me off?

People who use page numbers to reference posts in threads on here, knowing full well everyone views on different amounts of posts per page :fist:

*awaits everyone making page references*

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Timmah said:
Little things that piss me off?

People who use page numbers to reference posts in threads on here, knowing full well everyone views on different amounts of posts per page :fist:

*awaits everyone making page references*

You mentioned that on page 12

Dani

Immortal
God-King Dean said:
Since we're in the annoying thread...

It annoys me I have to keep going back & getting them. If I had it my way I'd buy like 10 packets.

I get 6 with each refill. Only cost me $4 too :D

dyslexie

Juniors
i dont know if this classifies as a little thing but the arsehole at the workers comp commission who, when i took stuff to him for filing, started yelling at me going i f**king hate ur firm i really f**king do. what the hell !!

Martli

Coach
dyslexie said:
i dont know if this classifies as a little thing but the arsehole at the workers comp commission who, when i took stuff to him for filing, started yelling at me going i f**king hate ur firm i really f**king do. what the hell !!

Of course it's a little thing.

Martli

Coach
You still have to wake up early and go to a sh*tty office and sit in a sh*tty cubicle all day. That'd piss me off no matter how much I was getting paid for whatever level of work.

Besides, you probably underestimate how much he actually does/is responsible for.

Nikki

Coach
dyslexie said:

I hate is when ppl find out I work for Aussie Post and then start carrying on "I send a letter 2 weeks ago and it hasnt got to where it should be yet" :crazy: Do you think I actually care. My tax man has sent the same Express Post envelope for the past 3 years now coz I hear the same story every time I go in to get my tax done :fist:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nik that's like my dad, he works in the shambles that is the NSW rail system, and everyone who finds out while talking to him goes on about late trains :lol:

New "little thing":
I feel this is a totally legitimate road whinge tbh... people who sit in the MIDDLE lane of the F3 (and any other three lane freeway). The signs clearly say KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING, and it is ILLEGAL to overtake in the left lane ffs :fist:

If you've got people going past you and you're in the middle lane, chances are not only are you committing a traffic infringement, you're also impeding traffic :fist:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Channels like Channel [V] and ABD (for rage) that put their metal choons on at like 3 AM. I can't really say I enjoy today's mainstream music, and to find new bands that I may like, I have to stay up until 3 AM on a Thursday or Friday.