What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

NPK

Bench
People who use apostrophes unnecessarily and incorrectly. (ie. for plurals)
There are already many examples of this in this thread. eg. Authoritarian's

fosie

Juniors
- Packets of CC chips that are half empty :evil: rip me off why don't u
- Ppl who get off the escalator/lifts and then stand there and talk....like my mum.
- When u don't need something it's there, but when u need it, it's not there.
- People who walk really slow and you can't get around them.
- The grade above me
- Mum's ramblings in the mornings
- When people touch/use ur things without asking.
- Spending a nice day inside
There's more but i can't of anymore.

MILLWALL

Juniors
If you say something funny at a funny time and no one hears it them someone else repeats the same thing right after you and gets a really big laugh

*Sandy*

First Grade
MysteryGirl said:
PK said:
MysteryGirl said:
I hate when people talk on their mobile phone and drive at the same time.
I hate waiting in line when you have only 3 items and the person infront of you has half the store....and they don't just let you go in front of them.

Man I'm hated - I had no idea! :lol:

Which one are you PK?

Or are you one of those people that has 32 items in the 8 items or less aisle and then try to justify it by saying, "Well, 4 of them are soup - so they are the same....and 6 are cans of corn....that's close..."

:lol:
:D I've done that before too! :lol: But not quite 32 items... ;-) And I was both ... I think you had more in your list but I deleted the ones that I havent done!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Agent Mulder said:
-People who say there your friends and then dont even bother replying to text messages.

What if they can't reply for eg. like if they have run out of credit or maybe they were driving and could read a text message but couldnt send one at the time and forgot to later.

As you can tell I`ve done that too! :D

God I am an irritating person. :lol:

Martli

Coach
When i'm ringing someone and someone else starts talking to me while i'm waiting for the eprson to pick-up. I just ignore them usually then tell them to shut up when i'm done.

NPK

Bench
People who think the right hand lane of roads (when the speed limit is 60-80) are "fast lanes" and that they have the right to tailgate you and be aggressive even though you are perfectly within your rights to travel in the right lane at the speed limit when the speed limit is 80 or less. :evil:

Of course, freeways are different, because you are meant to stay left unless overtaking, but that isn't the rule for all roads.

budz

Juniors
MrCharisma said:
When my flat mate doesn't change the toliet roll when it's finished. I wanna flip out and stab him!
Just ask him nicely if he could just change it when its finished. Its not that complicated. Surely he wont take offence to it.

GB Lion

Juniors
When u have an argument with someone who is really immature and at they end when they cant say anything witty they come up with "Sorry MUM!" or "Sorry DAD!"

Bradford Bulls

Old People who say stuff like you shouldnt be doing that because its unhealthy or not good manors. Yeah like you never did it!!!!

When your obviously injured or feeling really sick and people ask r u ok when your obviously not. I know they're being kind but its the last thing you wanna hear when your having a bad day.

St Helens RL

MILLWALL

Juniors
fat ugly chicks who wear tight clothes *vomits*

ice cream cones *one time i was eating an ice cream cone and got to the bottom and it felt abit chunky i spat the ice cream out and it was a roaches head i had been chewing on and the rest of the body was at then bottom of the cone

Dani

Immortal
one thing that really pisses me off, teenage girls who think its really cool to pretend to be drunk off 2 drinks and blame that whaen they go around rooting everything with a pulse :evil: