What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

hrundi99

First Grade
Booyah said:
Not being rascist, but people who talk loudly in asian languages in public, eg. on the bus, really pisses me off.

Me too. It's not racism either.

I think it's pretty rude to stand there and scream loudly at the person next to you, in any language.

It's racism if you're singling out a specific group.

Your last comment is fine though.

Same with people who are by themselves but talk into their mobiles like a foghorn. I don't give a shit about where you're meeting or that some guy was cute. Keep it to yourself.

hrundi99

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Andy hates me..

Andy, the reason why i dont put my rubbish in the bin at maccas is so the workpeople have to clean it up. Its fun. You are just a goody 2 shoes.

It's selfish and lazy. Take responsibility for your own mess.

hrundi99

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
in closing, people who sit there speaking to each other in another language piss me off

Why should it concern you if you're not part of the conversation?

Are you worried they're talking about you or plotting a terrorist strike? ;-)

hrundi99

First Grade
Crusader said:
Yeah I'm with ya on the 4WD's, especially when you see people trying to park them :roll:
I must admit it's one thing I have noticed with female drivers because it seems to be a popular choice for the family wagon #-o

4WDs are usually higher up so they are easier for mothers to get their kids in and out.

There should definitely be some specific driver training related to usage though, as the average 4wd behaves differently on the road to a Corolla, etc.

SP

Bench
Forum Idiot said:

bad drivers. especially merkins who dont check their blind spots and almost take you out everytime they change lanes and then theres merkins who dont quite see the point of using turn signals.

people who dont flush after doing a piss. i dont want my piss interacting with your piss! something seems very wrong with that.

fat girls that wear innapropriate clothing i.e; not enough of it. put your clothes back on, rosanne! nobody wants to see your rolls!

they are the things i agree with

also for me:

People not flushing the toilet after they do a crap its just wrong.

Phil Gould (although he's been mentioned).

Old drivers, like the 70 odd year olds when i used to live on Bribie Island, they think they own the roads, just because back in the 1940's there was no indicators, but its the 2000's, they have been around for ages, so use them.

Rap music. its not really music, just a drum beat with a 1980's song as the background and lyrics that make no sense

All the american slang

Chelsea FC who think they can buy every soccer player in the world

The Roosters - The Manchester Utd of the NRL

hrundi99

First Grade
I have plenty, but I'll keep it simple and to something i haven't seen yet.

Jokers who hire dvds and then obviously treat them like crap. They end up covered in scratches, goop and fingerprints and are often ruined as a result.

It's not yours. Treat it with a bit of respect, douchebag.

hrundi99

First Grade
People who use an atm, get their receipt and then look at it for 5 minutes while people are behind them waiting.

Crusader

Bench
Twizzle said:
my knees would give way

:shock: what's that supposed to mean :evil:
You wouldn't have the stamina anyway :p

People who can't be arsed learning something properly and ask you every time they need to complete that task :roll:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
stamina is one thing I have plenty of

you wern't that chunky any way, so perhaps they may not give way under such a strain

Latest posts