What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Agent Mulder

Bench
-People on Trains who open windows on trains in the middle of winter or when its pissing down.

-People who wanna go out on a Friday/Saturday Night and then complain when it starts raining and it "ruins" there night...We need RAIN you idiots!

-Loud merkins on New Years Eve

-Cityrail

-People who chuck sickies when there is nothing wrong with them

-People who don't even bother turning up to Work

-John Howard

-George W Bush

-People who come into the shop and ask if the bread is fresh when you have baking since 12am

-People who come into the shop and ask for a carry bag for there one finger bun.

-People who come into the shop and buy something for $2.75 and hand you a 50 Dollar Note and then get annoyed when you ask for something smaller....We aint a bank you merkins.

-People who come into the shop and buy 2 Chesse and Bacon Rolls and then want them in seperate bags...Like there gonna catch aids or something.

-People who want there Pull A Part cut in the bread slicer when its actually made to PULL A PART...Idiots.

-People who aint team players

-People in Supermarkets who stand and block everyone whist they have a convo

-People who line up at Boost Juice

-Boost Juice

-People in Shopping centers who hang around and talk getting in your way.

-People in Shopping centers walking in front of you suddlenly stop to look at something and then give you a rude look when you nearly run into them.

-Women with Prams that think everyone has to move for them.

-People who come into the shop and smoke when you have been baking all morning only for them to blow there foul tobocco all over the products

-Bakers Delight

-Idiots on Ebay who want you to change your postage when you have already brought your pacels.

-Idiots on Ebay who think you're running off with there mesey 3.50 when there postage is a day later then they thought.

-People who say there your friends and then dont even bother replying to text messages.

Thats it for now

NPK

Bench
Smokers

People who say "the female (or male) species". There's no such thing!

People who pronounce Wimbledon as Wimbleton. Can't they read?!

NPK

Bench
Rap and RnB music video clips. :evil:

They are all the same - black guys looking mean and angry and aggressive (they never smile!); slutty girls in minimal clothes doing slutty dancing (again they have mean looks on their faces too..never smile)

People who don't say "with you"..they say "wif you" or "witchoo" or "wit you" :evil: :evil:

People who use SMS speak everywhere. Seriously, how much time does it save? half a second?!

Risa

Bench
Agent Mulder said:
-People who say there your friends and then dont even bother replying to text messages.

Omg I hate that! It's like I went to the trouble of messaging you, would be nice if you could reply!!

Earl

Coach
- When people stop and give way at round abouts when the is no cars in bloody sight :x :x :x

NPK

Bench
Crusader said:
You don't think male and female are two different species :?: :lol:

They are not different species, they are 2 forms of the same species. In our case, humans.

MILLWALL

Juniors
when people act drunk its worse when your not drunk and they act it

girls who pussywhip guys

muscle chicks

people who like one song from a band and suddenly are the biggest fan of the band and know everything about them even though youve known them for years

watered down drinks

feminists

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have so many I'll go one per day.

If the lady is good enough to drive the car home, she is good enough to drive it there.
OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread
Men who get out at work and swap with a female partner for her to drive home. Pigs.

Rusty

Juniors
people that cant admit they like someone when its blatantly obvious.
ppl that drive shit boxes trying to race other cars :-s
ppl that cant be bothered putting deoderant and stink like shit, imagine peak hour on a train :-&
ppl that talk themselves up, u just feel like saying 'yeah keep telling yourself that',
its like they need ur acceptance.
ppl that dont think its rude to burp, fart, chew with their mouths open in public
parents who swear at their kids and then punish them when they are overheard swearing.
teenagers girls who deliberately fall pregnant, and think its cool.jus so they can get a little extra money and popularity from the government.very sad
ppl that invade ur personal space when talking to you, especially when their breath smells like shit, they also wave their hands in the air- its irritating
ppl who laugh in inappropriate situations :evil:

budz

Juniors
NPK said:
Smokers

People who pronounce Wimbledon as Wimbleton. Can't they read?!
Oh yeah! They piss me off too. And people that pronounce somthing as somethink. There is no bloody k there u fools!

MILLWALL said:
girls who pussywhip guys
And the guys that get pussy whipped by these chicks too! Its not a one way street. The guy should be able to stand up for themselves.

MILLWALL

Juniors
MILLWALL said:
girls who pussywhip guys
And the guys that get pussy whipped by these chicks too! Its not a one way street. The guy should be able to stand up for themselves.[/quote]

yeh i was gonna say that but some of my friends are pussywhipped but i dont hate them

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The word 'chimley'

scratches on CD's

Getting out of bed before 5am to go to work. Forum Idiot knows about this one, as I will too next week.

The fact that there's no radio's on the trains.

Shop assistants who get pissed off when you want something in a different size and they have to go out the back to find it. It's your duty to serve me happily, now quit your bitchin!

People who seem to think that music from beyond 5 years ago is for old people only.

Pre paid mobile phones, I'm glad thats coming to an end this week.

People who ask you questions and don't listen to your answers. I had this happen to me today whilst getting a haircut. The hairdresser asked me why I was living in Newcastle and I told her it was for studies and that I was moving to Sydney. She replied with 'so are you settling in well here?' *SLAP!*

Crusader

Bench
MILLWALL said:
girls who pussywhip guys

muscle chicks

feminists

Do you have any issues you'd like to discuss :lol:

Wankers who don't know the meaning of winning graciously.

Not aiming that towards any particular team... :badgrin: