What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
people who dont activate the keypad lock on their mobile phones. Then they bumb the keypad and dial my number and then i can't hang up on them! :evil:

Dani

Immortal
- people who leave wet towels on the ground, dont you realise they wont dry there get smelly?
-people who leave empty containers of whatever on the bench, why not just put it in the bin, its not hard!
-people who smell. really take a shower and get some anti-persperant deoderant!
-people who dont put cd's back in their cases
-mosquito bites
-dirt under my finger nails

that is all i can think of for now

Martli

Coach
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Everything Phil Gould says

f**k man, did you ehar him moaning about Sonny Bill Williams not being able to play Origin? Waaa waaa he can't play because he's a kiwi Waaa sob sob waaaaa they need to change the rules so kiwis can play an Aussie rep series waaaaaaa".

He needs to learn that the comentary box is not an outlet for him to voice his opinions, but a place for him to comment on the match.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
All the dust that is stirred up when you are moving house. I spent all last night sneezing! :evil:

People who tell me to turn my music down during the day, yet those same people turn up at 4am and play their loud music all night long.

NPK

Bench
Americans that say 'innernet' instead of 'internet' and 'erb' instead of 'herb'.

Can't think of any more examples atm but there are heaps!

Forum Idiot

Bench
needing to do a shit when youve got better things to do.
letting off a bad fart while coming to grips with yourself . it spoils the mood.

Dogz_of_War

Juniors
I get pissed off when:

-People eat and you can hear them its so annoying!
-security gaurds in shopping centers that think they are police lol they cant even touch you or do anything to you!
-bus drivers! they take out there frusteration and tiredness on the ppl on board!
-Fat Gurlz that wear mini skirts and shirts wit the belly showng! YUCK!
-Doctors who listen to you while typing on thier computer! how are we supposed to know if he is listining!
-Merlin!
-John Howard!
-George Bush! bring back Clinton! he is gets all the Gals! lol
-Aussies who wear Eminem Branded Clothes
-Shazzas!
-Players in the NRL who forget its the last tackle! listen to the ref he has yelled it out million times!
-Roosters!
-Ricky Stuart and the way he has sooks when his goosters loose!
-WannaBe Mediterranean Descendants!
-Wiggaz!
-Galz who alwayz complain that you dont talk to them during lunch when u obvouisly busy hangin around ur friends! its like they expect me to alwayz talk to them everyday!

Matt23

Staff member
Dunno weather this has been added or not...Preniers, pisses me off :twisted:

NPK

Bench
Another one - food with bones in it. eg. fish with 2 million little bones, chops etc. it annoys the hell out of me. Also prawns that are nice but are not worth all of the work to get a tiny bit of meat..crabs are worse!

Latest posts