What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

official membership in the mail today

carcharias

Immortal
got it today...
all the hoolabaloo....lots of glossy pics and stuff...a couple of very hot chicks ...one lives near me and I swear she is a soapie starlet?????

My kid is taking it for news tomorrow..

some great deals if you are willing to comit to every game.

I'm in...name on the new jersey and stuff.

who knows they might even win a few games and make it fun to go to the footy again.

Inferno

Coach
Got mine yesterday and renewed last night.

Fully expect us to go winless in 2011 though.

carcharias

Immortal
haha

I reckon they will do a little bit better next year.
I have nothing to back up my theory though.

although I watched wade Graham play and IMO he looks like he loves footy and will be good for the sharks all round.

At least I am not sitting next to the fat man next year ...so that there is a win already.

Ausguy

Coach
Ha ha carch. Remember that show Jake and the fatman.... You are Jake.

I also think we will be better maybe 13th.

tye

Juniors
I got 3 in the mail today... all addressed to me....

Is that 3 of the same membership? For the last 2 years I have received my membership twice each year. i.e. 2 hats, 2 laynards etc. no wonder we are going broke! But a cheap xmas gift for my little nephew!!!

samshark

Juniors
I got 4, one for all the family. You'd think they would have realised that and just sent one. f**k, thought we were trying to save money.

carcharias

Immortal
I got 4, one for all the family. You'd think they would have realised that and just sent one. f**k, thought we were trying to save money.
me too..I got 4 .
however the banks do the same thing for my wife and I.
Same letters ..same address 2 dif people.

My 4 year old was stoked he got a letter though.:)

The Shire

Juniors
Is that 3 of the same membership? For the last 2 years I have received my membership twice each year. i.e. 2 hats, 2 laynards etc. no wonder we are going broke! But a cheap xmas gift for my little nephew!!!

Yeah exactly i don't want a key ring, a lanyard or a cap they all look rubbish and are just a waste of money. i end up throwing them out. and you also get a pencil case!!!! why would i need a pencil case!!! i dont want any of the gear and im sure a lot of people think the same.

if there is 4500 members who all get these..

i would think 3000 would throw most of this stuff away.
Let alone people who would not care either way if they got them or not.

Therefore... if a cap, a pencil case, a lanyard, a few stickers, and a key ring cost say 20 dollars all up when purchased through manufacturer in bulk.

20 x 3000 (amount of people who threw them away)

= $60,000!!!!!!!!!!! who said we couldnt afford an awning over the peter burns stand.
why not make it optional at least!!

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
The hats are good...the other stuff is uneeded.

The hats are gone next year and replaced by a scarf.

May I suggest members full length raincoats in future.

Tucky

Juniors
$15 for a members hat. Don't think I'm gonna get much use for a scarf up here in sunny Brisvegas.

The Shire

Juniors
Id rather have one quality item (scarf) than all of these little pointless things.

The items at the moment belong in the gals pals membership.

Last years hat looks like a tweedle dee tweedle dumb hat with the alternate colours on each panel. All thats missing from it is helicopter blades on the top.

Tucky

Juniors
Id rather have one quality item (scarf) than all of these little pointless things.

The items at the moment belong in the gals pals membership.

Last years hat looks like a tweedle dee tweedle dumb hat with the alternate colours on each panel. All thats missing from it is helicopter blades on the top.

:lol:Agreed, but at least next years hat looks a bit classier. (Pg 8 in the brochure). Ordered some along with interstate memberships again for myself and the family.

I get use out of my lanyard, as I use it at work to hang my work ID on. Needless to say I cop relentless crap from my work collegues for the entire season, but there you go....the joys of being a Sharks supporter.

rotti

Juniors
Have not received a membership brochure or had any communication from the club. For this year I had a platinum membership plus 1. Obviously they can afford not to have my money for next season! I live in the Shire, so you'd think it wouldn't be that hard.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I take the interstate membership.

I do not take up the offer of tickets. (Just get my own)

Last year I got a cap, key ring, lanyard and a T-Shirt

According to the brochure I will recieve, a key ring and lanyard.

So no cap or T-shirt - I actually use these, appears to be less value. It is aat home will double check.

But not concerned only ever signed up to support.

Gards is being highly promoted.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Have not received a membership brochure or had any communication from the club. For this year I had a platinum membership plus 1. Obviously they can afford not to have my money for next season! I live in the Shire, so you'd think it wouldn't be that hard.
Crikey, got my much smaller member rewenal in QLD on Monday-Tuesday ( cant remember)

I take the interstate membership.

I do not take up the offer of tickets. (Just get my own)

Last year I got a cap, key ring, lanyard and a T-Shirt

According to the brochure I will recieve, a key ring and lanyard.

So no cap or T-shirt - I actually use these, appears to be less value. It is aat home will double check.

But not concerned only ever signed up to support.

Gards is being highly promoted.

this years comes with a sports bag