What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

official membership in the mail today

Inferno

Coach
I'm a bit disappointed the football club membership doesn't come with anything. I can't even remember if I signed up last year for 1 year or 3.

Surely a keyring or even a fridge magnet wouldn't be too expensive.

yadamisha

Juniors
Just rehashing this thread.
I paid my interstate membership plus postage for the free items at the beginning of December.
As I haven't received nary a thing from the club, I sent an email to Elly stating this. Her answer was " I forgot to mention to you when we spoke that the items would not be sent till February"
Question to you the members of Sharks " has anyone received their promised goods as yet?

It has always been February when membership packs could be picked up/sent out. Never earlier.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Also has a nice section in the membership brochure about when will I receive my membership and clearly states sometime in Feb

Quite like the Sharks bag for interstate members, although its the last thing I need but its a nice touch to the interstate membership each year a different item

Latest posts