What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Raiders Forum Awards - Nominations

joel

Juniors
Humerous Awards - ALA Footy Show Awards
------------------------
Personality of the year... Paul Quin
Call of the year... Bay56's calls to Macca
Most forgetable moment of the year... Season 2004
Obsession of the year... Raiders 2004 with the coach
Biggest Disappointment... from the 70min mark of the Round 2 Panthers game until present day
Funniest Event of the year... when the ballboy smacked one of the Warriors players on the back of the head
Mod of the year... Jed
Egomanic of the year... Paul Quin
Raider_69 Result Rap of the year... what you talkin' about Willis?????
Poster most likely to be thrown in jail... Some of those Army guys are candidates
Signiture of the year... learn to spell, boyo. It's S-I-G-N-A-T-U-R-E. Jed the grammar nazi, I'm disappointed in you, isn't this what you're paid for?

Serious Awars - ALA Dally M's
----------------
Daley C - For Consistancey... Raiders 2004. His support for the coach never wavered, despite the pressure he found himself under from the majority of the negos
Try of the year... Macca up in Brisbane
Poster of the year... greeneyed
Most Hated opposition fan... WTF7. WTF is about right.
Most Improved Poster... Raider69. He can almost type a whole sentence without a spelling error.
Most Loved opposition fan... madunit.
Best thread of the year... Mogg moved in next door. Why was it locked?
Worst Thread of the year... the untouchable threads
Game of the year... Souths, Round 26. We finally played like a team.
Newbie Award (must have joined this year)... ferret
MIA Award... ferret

joel

Juniors
A few new awards, cheerleader of the year, and also romance of the year. Nominations anyone?

paulquinn49

Bench
Are you the same joel from the debate page? cause if you werent i must say its weird/eerie that there are 2 raiders fans called joel.

Cheerleader of the year would be 04 for sure. Heard he runs around his house in an apron singing "Its raining Shif"

romance would be Jed and RR. I think Jed would go to gaol for this romance tho so for jeds sake... Poida/DB

joel

Juniors
Paul... yes, for the most part, I am the same person. Why is it weird/eerie? Sure, Joel's less common as a name than Paul, but it's hardly an obscure name like Murray.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I have decided to offically give my nof of approval to the proposed new awards
so to:

Romance of the Year and
Cheerleader of the Year

**nods head!**

edabomb

First Grade
Romanc of the Year - Raiders Azz and DB in edabomb's Desperate and Dateless Ball. Sparks flew from the get go.
Cheerleader of the Year - Poida_Raider, can anyone question this????

jed

First Grade
Romance of the Year - Gotta be Montz/thickos, closely followed by Bay56/RR
Cheerleader of the Year - Stephanie - what can I say, I'm a sucker for a redhead.

edabomb

First Grade
I heard Poida and Tonio had a dance off, and Tonio was made to look very ordinary :lol: :lol:

joel

Juniors
I'll nominate Azz and DB for romance of the year. Edabomb has led me to believe it was red hot. And I know she won last year, but seeing raiderslover_18's avatar just reinforces why Karla has got to be the Cheerleader Of The Year again in 2004.

And could someone please clean up the spelling mistakes in the name of this thread. It's O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L, not offical.

Thank-you and goodnight.

where has joel come from. hello champ ;-) and Yes my avatar highlights why:-

Cheerleader of the Year : Karla (of course)
Romance of the Year: Azz and DB

joel

Juniors
raiders_lover_18... I read a lot, but most of the time what I was going to say has already been said. But thank-you for the vote of confidence.