What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Raiders Forum Awards - Nominations

jed said:
I think that's from when you hounded him about what he meant. I don't recall if there was an answer in the end though.
ohh............okay then....thats so not gonna win.....but then its u and ball boy...hehe

paulquinn49

Bench
There is no other appropriate thread to say this. But some of you may have seen my very successful and intelligent fishing thread in the FFB.

It was NOT me who put it there. It was a reply to some parra dood in the PL thread who mentioned fishing. Jed then deleted his message and moved mine to the FFB as a new thread. The message was simply for you people and never intended for the people who dont go outside in the FFB.

Please dont get tricked into posting in the thread or any other thread. You may read it however.

69 please do not mention the FFB. You have no friends there and you hate everyone.

This message from the dictator was brought to you by Pepsi

jed

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
There is no other appropriate thread to say this. But some of you may have seen my very successful and intelligent fishing thread in the FFB.

It was NOT me who put it there. It was a reply to some parra dood in the PL thread who mentioned fishing. Jed then deleted his message and moved mine to the FFB as a new thread. The message was simply for you people and never intended for the people who dont go outside in the FFB.

Please dont get tricked into posting in the thread or any other thread. You may read it however.

69 please do not mention the FFB. You have no friends there and you hate everyone.

This message from the dictator was brought to you by Pepsi

jed deleted nothing.

and btw, the dictator drinks Coke exclusively - please get it right :lol:

joel

Juniors
jed said:
I think that's from when you hounded him about what he meant. I don't recall if there was an answer in the end though.

jed... I know Bay56 from elsewhere, and it's a safe bet that he wouldn't be having a crack at a Raiderette. He's quite happy with Mrs Bay56. Not to mention the fact that she's probably too young for him. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
kris_man said:
Raider 69 said:
shut up kris
your the cat, i have powerful friends in the FFB and i will go to no end to bury you there!!!
like who? Sullyfan? TB? half? :lol:

lol, hell no, much more power than that
Madunit, Earl, Everlovin Antichrist, Evilgrowler (currently banned), Houdini
all the power players :badgrin:

Raider_69

Post Whore
definatly not
simply that if dragged to the depths and deep realms of the FFB i can bury any man alive there, im a powerful figure there

Kris_man

Bench
Raider_69 said:
definatly not
simply that if dragged to the depths and deep realms of the FFB i can bury any man alive there, im a powerful figure there

so what? i can bury you here, if you're not goooone already: Quinny, RL18... :twisted:

paulquinn49

Bench
In other news my fishing thread is going great guns in the FFB. 13 posts now

ps. dont ever post there. We have already lost DIG and Tidus Raider.

reptar

Juniors
FFB is the dark side. I will never leave my home forum. EVER. THE RAIDERS FORUM IS MY HOME AND MY LOYALTY IS NOT FOR SALE*.

* Loyalty is for sale for offers above and beyond A$1m.

reptar

Juniors
Not enough numbers, Jed.

I'm sure whatever poida thinks for me to do is worth a cool million. heh.